Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
    Actually, if you look at the intent of the bill.. its not precisely aimed at sexual orientation as this alarmist article claims, nor is it strictly for publishing. It seems this bill was mostly aimed at public displays, such as hotel signs and the like. Not that I agree with the bill mind you...

Either way, I wouldnt support this bill, it does look like its rife with all kinds of unintended consequences, and just poorly put together. Not to mention it seems unconstitutional on its face..

I know you guys love to be martyrs but this doesnt look like your chance... Should be a good opportunity to drum up some more fear that the govco is gonna take your bible away, and it looks like its well underway.
    Back in the 80's I worked at a couple hotels. One a 5 diamond, the other a 4 diamond. One thing I noticed real quick, was the large number of gays working at both. High-end hotels and upscale restaurants are quite likely to have a substantial gay workforce.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Goldwater
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    Back in the 80's I worked at a couple hotels. One a 5 diamond, the other a 4 diamond. One thing I noticed real quick, was the large number of gays working at both. High-end hotels and upscale restaurants are quite likely to have a substantial gay workforce.
    Gays keep things clean girlfriend!