1. #1 DUmmies pretend to be horrified 
    At the MURDER of a border patrol agent.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com...361431#4361467

The Northerner (657 posts) Thu Apr-29-10 01:19 PM
    Original message
    Boy to be sentenced in Border Patrol agent's death
    Source: Associated Press

SAN DIEGO – A 17-year-old Mexican faces a maximum penalty of life in prison when he is sentenced for killing a Border Patrol agent who was shot eight times in the head, neck and torso in a remote mountainous area.

Christian Daniel Castro Alvarez pleaded guilty in November to murdering a federal officer near Campo, about 60 miles east of San Diego. He told authorities that he and others were attempting to rob the agent, Robert Rosas.

Prosecutors have recommended that U.S. District Judge M. James Lorenz commit Castro to 40 years in prison on Thursday, while a probation officer has urged a life sentence. Federal guidelines call for a minimum sentence of 30 years.
    Well some of them pretend, one MORON expresses their real feelings....

T Wolf (1000+ posts) Thu Apr-29-10 01:35 PM
    Response to Original message
    8. How many civilians have the border pigs and their militia sidekicks murdered? I would bet the
    kill ratio is by far in favor of the feds.

But by all means, let's forget them and save our compassion for the uniformed one.
    They just can't resist can they?
    Why do the DUmmies hate the Federal Government?

Really sicking.

I guess some of the Moonbats think ignoring a problem solves it every time; unless of course they can make a buck off it, then they never want it solved
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    Why do the DUmmies hate the Federal Government?
    Not just DUmmies. I hate the Federal Government, but not the people who work for it. DUmmies love the Federal Government, but hate the people who work for it.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Not just DUmmies. I hate the Federal Government, but not the people who work for it. DUmmies love the Federal Government, but hate the people who work for it.
    Well said.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense