Thread: Do ya ever?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Do ya ever? 
    Do ya ever just keep quiet around here coz what ya believe isn't quit "Kosher"?

I know I left for awhile coz I knew things I believed wouldn't fit in....
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Do ya ever just keep quiet around here coz what ya believe isn't quit "Kosher"?

I know I left for awhile coz I knew things I believed wouldn't fit in....
    Not really. I tend to speak my mind.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Well, I haven't replied again in Owl's fat thread yet.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Not really. I tend to speak my mind.
    I do to....but I have been told how "stupid" I am.....so that will tend to "shut ya up" a bit.....:(
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    I do to....but I have been told how "stupid" I am.....so that will tend to "shut ya up" a bit.....:(
    Thats because you hang around NU all of the time .Here feel free to speak/type your mind .

Oh hell, if stupid is the worst thing I'm called in a day, it's a banner day for me. :D

But yes, speak your mind here. You may get some hell for it, but you won't get banned, nor will you get demerits (well, maybe you will, I've been dying to try out that little button!). It's all good here.

No, I have NO problem stating my opinion controversial or otherwise! ;)
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves." -William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Oh hell, if stupid is the worst thing I'm called in a day, it's a banner day for me. :D

But yes, speak your mind here. You may get some hell for it, but you won't get banned, nor will you get demerits (well, maybe you will, I've been dying to try out that little button!). It's all good here.
    Well try out your button on me....
    I pray ya never get with a man who hates how smart ya are....
    When ya spend 17 years of your life hearin how "stupid" ya are....it does have an affect on ya....

Why would it shut you up? I've taken my fair share of "opposition views". :D

Now, some things just aren't worth it to me. Gator's various non-BBQ threads, the conspiracy crap, the evolution debate, etc. I've been there and done that and they don't interest me much.

But I never met a drug legalization thread that I didn't like along with other more libertarian topics that aren't popular on this site. I've never felt the need to shut up and it's not like being a Mod here gives you any special protection from abuse. On the contrary. :p

Well try out your button on me....
    I pray ya never get with a man who hates how smart ya are....
    When ya spend 17 years of your life hearin how "stupid" ya are....it does have an affect on ya....
    Sorry to hear that...but from what I hear you've got a pretty good man right now...so dust off, pick up and speak out!!