Thread: Do ya ever?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I usually try to just fit in and avoid arguments with people here. If I take an opposing viewpoint to something or stray from my hardcore conservative ideologies I just kind of sweep it under the rug. I think its why I'm so well-liked here.
    Look I know it might taste sweet bu you shouldnt drink antifreeze.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Well try out your button on me....
    I pray ya never get with a man who hates how smart ya are....
    When ya spend 17 years of your life hearin how "stupid" ya are....it does have an affect on ya....
    I know weíre trying to keep this light-hearted and all, but I found the quote above quite unsettling. If I really think about it enough - it would probably really piss me off. Nobody should ever have the power to make another human being feel like that.

:(
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Hell, there don't a day go by that I'm not called a racist. Even though my ex wife is black, most of my buddies in high school and the Navy were black, I still don't care for the black culture overall. The laziness that that has grown out of the generation Eyelids belongs to sickens me. There was a time when there was not a harder working person than the black man for his family. If Eyelids would shut his cockholster long enough to listen, he would know that.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Say whatever you want. It is a message board. These people have absolutely no effect on your day to day life. Just fun folks to chat with, or to poke with a stick, depending on who it is.

Fuck your ex husband, nobody deserves to be treated like that.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Hell, there don't a day go by that I'm not called a racist. Even though my ex wife is black, most of my buddies in high school and the Navy were black, I still don't care for the black culture overall. The laziness that that has grown out of the generation Eyelids belongs to sickens me. There was a time when there was not a harder working person than the black man for his family. If Eyelids would shut his cockholster long enough to listen, he would know that.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Say whatever you want. It is a message board. These people have absolutely no effect on your day to day life. Just fun folks to chat with, or to poke with a stick, depending on who it is.

Fuck your ex husband, nobody deserves to be treated like that.
    Well you can fuck him...I wouldn't touch that with my worse enemy('sides he sux in bed):p

Ya know the sayin "No sex is better than bad sex":D
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Well you can fuck him...I wouldn't touch that with my worse enemy('sides he sux in bed):p

Ya know the sayin "No sex is better than bad sex":D
    That's usually the case with abusive men. They aren't a man in the sack, so they try to overcompensate by being overly "manly" in other ways. Kind of an offshoot of short man syndrome. At least that's my theory.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Do ya ever just keep quiet around here coz what ya believe isn't quit "Kosher"?

I know I left for awhile coz I knew things I believed wouldn't fit in....
    I do all the time. :D