Thread: Do ya ever?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    I do to....but I have been told how "stupid" I am.....so that will tend to "shut ya up" a bit.....:(

I quit caring long ago what people thought about my thoughts. Makes life on the message boards a lot easier.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I have managed to draw some ire from people here that I would otherwise respect highly!

Still, I am a Sadist.:D

So, while I am not as prolific with my responses as I could be, I will watch for topics that hit home before I go crazy.
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Well try out your button on me....
    I pray ya never get with a man who hates how smart ya are....
    When ya spend 17 years of your life hearin how "stupid" ya are....it does have an affect on ya....
    From now on, you should never let anyone put you down. Speak your peace because if you don't, people will keep on dumping on you.

Even when both parties agree to a divorce, it's still traumatic. I made up my mind after mine that I was not going to let any SOB make me that unhappy again.

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    I have managed to draw some ire from people here that I would otherwise respect highly!

Still, I am a Sadist.:D

So, while I am not as prolific with my responses as I could be, I will watch for topics that hit home before I go crazy.
    Frankly, I enjoy your posts while keeping in mind that you are still a major a perv. However, that's the true definition of tolerance - accepting, but not necessarily supporting, a different viewpoint. Now, that's real diversity.

When everybody is on the exact same page there is no tolerance or diversity involved. Only by meeting and examining alternative points of view, even without acceptance or support, can you believe that you are tolerant in any way.;)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Hey Ree, Shut up. :p:D

Speak your mind. Eyelids trys but he lost his.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Speak your mind. Eyelids trys but he lost his.
    Wait, wait, wait...I'm confused....how can you lose something you've never had? Blinky has never shown he has a mind of his own.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Frankly, I enjoy your posts while keeping in mind that you are still a major a perv.

LOL! Ditto.:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Frankly, I enjoy your posts while keeping in mind that you are still a major a perv. However, that's the true definition of tolerance - accepting, but not necessarily supporting, a different viewpoint. Now, that's real diversity.

When everybody is on the exact same page there is no tolerance or diversity involved. Only by meeting and examining alternative points of view, even without acceptance or support, can you believe that you are tolerant in any way.;)
    Thank you.

However, I am not a perv... Pervs are way too random.
    I am quite specific in my deviations from societal norms. :D

That aside, allow me to add: When everyone is on the same page, it can also be quite boring. Random outbursts and alternative discussions make life fun!!
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    Thank you.

However, I am not a perv... Pervs are way too random.
    I am quite specific in my deviations from societal norms. :D

That aside, allow me to add: When everyone is on the same page, it can also be quite boring. Random outbursts and alternative discussions make life fun!!
    Trust me, we like you and you are a perv. Just not a random perv. :p

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Thats because you hang around NU all of the time .Here feel free to speak/type your mind .

Seriously! There are a couple of posters over there that are scary!

(or drunk)