Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jug View Post

WTF is he going to do? Get in the way? Get an oily film on his teleprompter?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...mesg_id=282867
    Whats he gonna DO?!?

He's gonna ride in on Changy the magical unicorn and spray muthaf**ing HOPE rays around that'll cure CANCER while they dry up the oil. Then he's gonna go bang fashion models at Disney Land! Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Exactly. The Prez doesn't know jack about oil rigs, ocean currents, or using Dawn dish washing liquid to clean off shore birds. This goes for any president. A presidential appearance during a disaster just screws up traffic and takes police away from more important tasks.
    He knows nothing about running a country, but that hasn't stopped him from trying yet (unfortunately) :p

I caught a little bit of Savage last night talking about O sending SWAT teams to "help" with the cleanup, and he wandered into the conspiracy theory too.The thinking was that maybe this was a terrorist attack, and that was why A: the emergency cutoff systems failed and B: what the SWAT teams were for. Par for the Savage course, but I suspect the SWAT call was just a case of Obama not having a clue what to do, and just saying the first thing that came to mind...
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Sonnabend
    I promise I had nothing to do with this.
    Standard VRWC disclaimer.

Good procedure, Kay :D

Long time DU lurker, this is my first post!

... WE NEED LEADERSHIP!
    Finally, something we can agree on.