Hybrid View

1. #1 Interstate Flooded in Nashville 
    Interstate 24 at Bell road completely flooded, people are stuck in the road and forced to navigate on coming traffic.

I am watching this live on Nashville's News 2.

Here is a link for our TDOT camera's

http://ww2.tdot.state.tn.us/tsw/smartmap.htm
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

A house just took out several cars on I-24 and I watched it live. I guess it's a little pay back for all those cars that took out houses.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Wow. That's near the Mall if I remember correctly.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Wow. That's near the Mall if I remember correctly.
    Yea, there is a mall in that area, it isn't the Opry Mills Mall though. Opry Mills is the Big Mall in Nashville now.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    Yea, there is a mall in that area, it isn't the Opry Mills Mall though. Opry Mills is the Big Mall in Nashville now.
    I used to live there (Antioch) and worked at that mall. Can't seem to remember the name though. My children live in Mt Juliet. Is it safe there?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I used to live there (Antioch) and worked at that mall. Can't seem to remember the name though. My children live in Mt Juliet. Is it safe there?
    Mt. Juliet is okay for now, they are getting lots of rain, but I haven't heard any reports of Tornadoes or flooding there. But there are reports east of them.

Just heard reports of flooding in Mt. Juliet, you might want to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    A house just took out several cars on I-24 and I watched it live. I guess it's a little pay back for all those cars that took out houses.

I know this is a horrible tragedy for people in Nashville and it's immediate surroundings, but that is funny.