1. #1 Car Bomb in times square fails 
    A car bomb nearly caused a bloodbath in the heart of Times Square yesterday as a homemade explosive device in an SUV parked outside the doors of "The Lion King" fizzled out.
    The bomb caused a terror scare that forced thousands of people to evacuate the Crossroads of the World and turn Times Square into a ghost town for hours.
    A male mounted patrol cop looked inside the smoldering Nissan Pathfinder at around 6:30 p.m. on West 45th Street near Seventh Avenue in front of an entrance to the Minskoff Theatre, which houses the hugely popular "The Lion King."

CHRISTOPHER SADOWSKI
    Bomb squad members wearing protective suits examine the suspicious vehicle.

CHRISTOPHER SADOWSKI
    Crowds of pedestrians that were evacuated at around 7 p.m.

He called in the Bomb Squad as the streets were cleared of civilians.
    When Squad members searched the SUV, which bore Connecticut license plates that were actually registered to a Ford F-150, they found a "box within a box" that contained two gasoline cans, three propane tanks, electrical wires, black powder and some sort of timing device.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/m...#ixzz0mkU66F8P
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

It is amazing that there isn't more about this story out there. This is big.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It is amazing that there isn't more about this story out there. This is big.
    It's HUGE, I saw it on Fox News. I'm gonna wait and see before I guess who is responsible. So far I looks like an amateur, but not going to make that call yet.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Homeland security is calling it a "act of terrorism" !! So I guess they must think it was a Christian who did it and not a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDER View Post
    Homeland security is calling it a "act of terrorism" !! So I guess they must think it was a Christian who did it and not a Muslim.
    I was just thinking the same thing. The bomb was "Amateurish" so it can't be an Jihadist,.....right.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing. The bomb was "Amateurish" so it can't be an Jihadist,.....right.
    Yeah. The underwear bomb wasn't very tech savvy was it.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yeah. The underwear bomb wasn't very tech savvy was it.
    Well it took a few days for them to call a Muslim that visited country's that are known to harbor terrorists who's father warned the authorities and tried to blow up a place over the U.S. a terrorist.

How long did it take them to call the Ft. Hood shooter a terrorist, after all he was a Muslim who had made statements about the enemy being right and the U.S. being wrong, and had been communicating with known terrorists.

And now they immediately call this a Terrorist act, they must think is is a right wing Christian nut job.

he probably came up thru AZ. but then terrorists do have rights here. the shoe bomber did warn more are on the way. im also hearing Osama refused to let this disturb his dinner.
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots