1. #1 McDonalds Announces New McChanges 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    McDonald’s plans on serving breakfast all day and providing table service, according to numerous sources.

The all-day breakfast plan will be tested in stores around San Diego, California starting in April. If the testing goes well, McDonald’s will begin to implement the change countrywide.

The sit-down table service is being tested in Frankfurt, Germany as well as Auckland's Balmoral New Zealand. Customers will either place their order at a kiosk, at the counter, or from a waiter carrying a tablet PC. The food will then be delivered to them at their table.

Burgers will be served on wooden boards, fries in metal baskets and table service are among what customers can expect when McDonald's gourmet burger menu kicks off testing the new ideas.

And there'll be no more milling around the counter: the burgers can be created and ordered through digital self-serve kiosks where customers can select their bun and fillings, including guacamole, jalapenos and grilled mushrooms.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I hate HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Wish it were in Florida! I could go for a sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin right now!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” I wondered why the rock was getting larger. Then it hit me.