Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Greetings to all! It's been a while, so I hope everyone is well. I have had a rough 2018 so far as far as health goes. I've spent more time in the hospital then out. The good news is that I go in for a major surgery at Mount Sinai on the 15th of this month. While this surgery could send me for a dirt nap, it is the hope and plan that it will fix my insides so I'll be sans fistula(s) on the other side of it, which would be awesome.

So, I'm asking for thoughts and prayers so that all goes well and I can enjoy my golden years with my beloved bride. Thanks to all who keep me in mind a week from this Friday. With any luck I'll be visiting CU more often post surgery.

Cheers!
    Dang your still around? I thought they finished you off doing cosmetic and tobacco testing.
    Good luck on your surgery.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Apparently itís that time of the year around here. With you, me and mr ABC all looking for better/best results weíre going to be filling Godís ears for a while.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Surgery went exceptionally well, with my fistulas repaired along with other repairs to my machinery. I am being discharged today and I'm thrilled to be going home at last.

Hopefully I'll be able to participate here more from here on. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They have made a difference.

Laters!
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Surgery went exceptionally well, with my fistulas repaired along with other repairs to my machinery. I am being discharged today and I'm thrilled to be going home at last.

Hopefully I'll be able to participate here more from here on. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. They have made a difference.

Laters!
    Happy to hear you are doing well!
    Liberals! The real fascists.

Thanks, Fla!
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    You could buy a good used ape from a medical supply and have your head sewed onto it.
    Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Great news AA!!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    That's fantastic news Ape!!! Looking forward to
    seeing you here more! Take care and heal up!!!

May the FORCE be with you!

So glad to hear your good news and looking forward to seeing you on the board more.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

My healing continues and things improve everyday. My bride and I are starting to plan vacation that we never thought we'd take. One may involve a world cruise. We're a bit ambivalent about that one. It's 4 months long. Anyone have any feedback? We're considering the QEII. They have the best itinerary to us. Anyway, any thoughts or advise to help us decide would be much appreciated.

So, the net/net is things are looking very good here on the Planet of the Ape. I am still a sick guy, but I'm a whole lot less sick than I was. I can't tell you how blessed I feel and how grateful I am to all those who prayed for me. Thank you all!

I have definitely cut down on my news consumption during all this and I don't miss it. All I know is that I have never seen a sitting POTUS shown such disrespect in my life. I thought the Left went off the rails with Bush, but this Trump hate is so over-the-top that it is downright frightening. The Left is out of control now that they control the deep state, education, media, et al. The one thing they don't have is the White House at this crucial time.

The Right is winning on so many levels, but it's going to have to get uglier before we can celebrate. As we've seen, the Left are sore losers and will stoop to any low. We must pray that the sleeping giant is still awake and will bring us an overwhelmingly conservative victory in November. One that will push the Left farther off the ledge so they expose their evil even more, and so perpetuate their losing trend.

We must pray and vote.

So, that's all I have at the moment, but I'll be back.