Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    I'm back. Been dealing with a bunch of crap lately so I have not had much time to shoot the shit with my friends here lately. But things are smoothing out now, so you will be blessed with more articulate apistry in the future. Why my apetitude may even be enhanced thanks to the articulation of apeization that I bring to the table. We must not underestimate the apex of apeology when the apes of wrath come into play. Or as any good ape would say loudly and proudly, "Cookie bones lampoon giggle squads with turkey basters filled with speech impediments."

I kid you not.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well welcome back you stinking ape!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

So glad to see you back, your apeology has been sorely missed. Hope the crap level is decreasing and the positives are flowing again. Here's to better times. Please keep posting and sharing your greyt ape wisdom.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

He's back!!!!!
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I'm back. Been dealing with a bunch of crap lately so I have not had much time to shoot the shit with my friends here lately. But things are smoothing out now, so you will be blessed with more articulate apistry in the future. Why my apetitude may even be enhanced thanks to the articulation of apeization that I bring to the table. We must not underestimate the apex of apeology when the apes of wrath come into play. Or as any good ape would say loudly and proudly, "Cookie bones lampoon giggle squads with turkey basters filled with speech impediments."

I kid you not.
    Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I'm back. Been dealing with a bunch of crap lately so I have not had much time to shoot the shit with my friends here lately. But things are smoothing out now, so you will be blessed with more articulate apistry in the future. Why my apetitude may even be enhanced thanks to the articulation of apeization that I bring to the table.
    Oh darlin' am so glad you are back!

We must not underestimate the apex of apeology when the apes of wrath come into play. Or as any good ape would say loudly and proudly, "Cookie bones lampoon giggle squads with turkey basters filled with speech impediments."

I kid you not.
    Um ... whatever that means is just fine with me.

Think it means something like ... witch doctors that deal with cookie bones instead of chicken bones, make fun of folks who laugh at ...

Oh forget it! Just really wanted to welcome you back, banana breath!

Missed you! ~ ABC
    American By Choice ~ 1980

This sounds like a different monkey, how do we know this isn't a whole pack of monkeys with Jane Goodall leading them?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This sounds like a different monkey, how do we know this isn't a whole pack of monkeys with Jane Goodall leading them?
    Yes, it does to me as well, Rock ...

Then again ... can't really see AA being led around by an 80 year old primatologist, or any woman for that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Yes, it does to me as well, Rock ...

Then again ... can't really see AA being led around by an 80 year old primatologist, or any woman for that matter!
    She was more of a follower toward the end there.
    Anyhow it's good to have the prime mate back under whatever personality!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

One more post then outta here.

AA ... Looking forward to seeing your hairy backside in here again. :biggrin-new:

Am happy to see that you most definitely are still the same somewhat whacky/serious poster that we have come to know and love.

Take care, and limber up those typing ape-digits of yours! :smile-new: