Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LOL! I was thinking veggie burgers, but you beat me to the punchline!

Again, the liberals creating another problem that solves itself given a sufficient amount of time.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio Farmer View Post
    rehire laid-off janitors, and make the campus a sanctuary for undocumented immigrants.
    Berkeley should just say "fine, they're rehired and now the campus is a sanctuary. By the way, tuition just went from $40,000 to $80,000 a year".

I would much prefer they held their ground.

Filthy hippies:

Always masters at indignation, and not too swift with information. These bored and underemployed college students are so desperate to have some cause of moral righteousness like their forebears in the sixties, that they create them out of thin air.

The left has painted itself into a corner. They took a minor law and puffed its impact and ramifications up so high with hyperbole and fabrication, that they now have no side on the immigration issue other than just totally opening up the borders completely. Consider it. If the minor steps that Arizona took to deal with a problem that the federal government abdicated on, is causing such moral indignation, then what measures would be deemed acceptable other than just letting everyone and anyone come across when ever they wanted?