1. #1 Copy Machines, a Security Risk? 
    [youtube]iC38D5am7go[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

WONDERFUL! You mean that somewhere out there is a copy mechine with my ass stored on it's harddrive??? :eek:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    WONDERFUL! You mean that somewhere out there is a copy mechine with my ass stored on it's harddrive??? :eek:
    [youtube]mIKMuFki02c[/youtube]
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

well it helps to not be a fat ass :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    When I was in prison at Three Rivers, Texas there was a black inmate in a wheelchair who sent a letter to his prosecutor saying that he was willing to cooperate on anything, snitch out anyone for a chance of getting out of prison. He made several copies on the prison library copier, took the copies but left the original under the cover, on the glass. I was in the library when a friend of mine was going to make some copies of a motion he was filing found it. He made copies and put them up everywhere. The guards would take them down and Andy would put up new ones. They finally moved the wheelchair guy to another facility for his own protection.

In the middle of something else, haven't watched the video, but ANY machine of ANY kind attached to a network is a security risk, especially ones that people don't think about like copiers, fax machines, coffee pots, the whole nine yards. Such machines are access points into the system, and usually not firewalled or even watched. Along with any data the machine stores, they are doors in for folks looking.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!