Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Pretty snappy dresser, though.
    From what Iíve been told, so is Satan.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I always thought that Jack Van Impe dude to be a little creepy...that and his blonde wife. What a pair they make. And his name, Impe. Imp. I dunno. Maybe I read too many horror novels.
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    I always thought that Jack Van Impe dude to be a little creepy...that and his blonde wife. What a pair they make.
    Seeing them perform oral sex on each other would probably gag Satan himself.:eek:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I didn't know their names but the Crouch's are really disgusting. They sit in big gold thrones and her hair is usually a kind of violet colour. UGH.

I have never heard any real negatives about Billy Graham (I don't like Franklin though) and oddly enough,my family knows James Robison and Betty Freeman.

Quote Originally Posted by LibraryLady View Post
    I didn't know their names but the Crouch's are really disgusting. They sit in big gold thrones and her hair is usually a kind of violet colour. UGH.
    Yeah, but she can cry at the drop of a hat.;)

Robert Tilton is one of the worst. He deserves this ridicule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ruo5TLJvLk

:p
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Her and Roxella together: HOT!

The big Cheese
    OMG What the FUCK IS THAT!!!????

OMG!!!

Its like a mythic creature that should have died a long time ago...

I am talking about the hair.

The rest is fucking barfy too.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
    Male - Joel Osteen

Female - Joyce Meyer

Both are prophets of profit.
    +1

I'm very wary of "health and wealth" preachers out there these days. The Bible doesn't say that if you accept Jesus, you will have perfect health and vast amounts of money and success. It says you will endure suffering for your faith. You don't see too many folks preaching that gospel. ;)

I admit I actually went to hear Joyce Meyer speak in person when she was here in Phoenix several years ago. She started speaking in tongues or something....but it was very phony and the hairs on my neck stood up. I haven't listened to her or anyone who appears on TBN or any TV station since.

Benny Hinn.

My father, in his retirement, taxi drives for the local Amish, and Mennonites who do not own cars. .
    A vanloaid of them when to a BennyHinn Rally in Philly. Dad said it was horrible. Sooooo many sick people,
    looking to be healed.. and they never made it past the nosebleed seats, all the while Benny Hinn is begging for money. Only a select few of the sick ever made it to the front.

Lots of anti BennyHinn Christians were handing out literature to the folks going into the rally.

Benny Hinn is a false prophet. If they have ever predicted something to happen.. and it has not happened, then they are false prophets. The Bible is quite clear on that. So is Oral Roberts, Pat Robertson.. and many more of them. blech. Benny Hinn makes me want to puke. I cannot believe that so many people fall for his act.

My vote goes to Benny Hinn..although that Crouch wife with the hair and makeup.. she rates right up there.