1. #1 AG Blasts AZ Bill; Admits He Can't Read 10 Pages Of Law. 
    Holder hasn't read Ariz. immigration bill

- Josh Gerstein: Holder hasn't read Ariz. immigration bill
    May 13, 2010

In television interviews over the weekend, Attorney General Eric Holder warned that Arizona's new anti-illegal immigration law could lead to racial profiling and might prompt Latinos to stop cooperating with police. However, it emerged at a House hearing Thursday that Holder hasn't actually read the statute.

"I have not had a chance to. I've glanced at it. I have not read it," Holder acknowledged in response to questions from Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas).

"It's ten pages. It's a lot shorter than the health care bill, which was 2,000 pages long. I'll give you my copy of it, if you would like to -- to have a copy," Poe quipped during the House Judiciary Committee oversight hearing.

The Arizona law passed last month calls for checks on individuals' immigration status after any "lawful contact" with police if there is reasonable suspicion they're not legally in the country. President Barack Obama, Holder and other administration officials have expressed concern that the law could lead to Americans of Hispanic descent being stopped by police. Latino groups are organizing boycotts of the state.
    You couldn't make this stuff up. :D

Politico

Eric Holder must be some sort of genius, he can barely understand himself..

I think this is related to the article.

[youtube]mFO30lCSEc0[/youtube]
    Unrelated to the issue, but still generally entertaining, here is more Eric Holder at his finest.

[youtube]HOQt_mP6Pgg[/youtube]
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

It's no wonder he can't grasp the basics. I mean just LOOK at the man and you can see plain as day why Those People shouldn't be trusted to do complex work.

I mean, c'mon!

He's a LIBERAL!!!! :p:D