Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama's SSN might be a problem... 
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Why is Obama’s Social Security Number from CT??
    Written by Miranda SullivancloseAuthor: Miranda Sullivan Name: Miranda Sullivan
    Email: miranda@parcbench.com
    Site: http://twitter.com/Miranda_Rights
    About: Editor of ParcLive! for Parcbench.See Authors Posts (54) on May 13, 2010

Two private investigators working independently have raised concerns over the social security number of our beloved President Barack Hussein Obama. The reason being that the digits he covets are reserved for the state of Connecticut, a location he never hailed from. While special circumstances have allowed individuals to register in non-residential states, they remain ’special’ circumstances. Still, no reason for concern, BHO has maintained his ethical integrity while standing by his campaign vow of COMPLETE DISCLOSURE & TRANSPARENCY. With the patriotically excusable omission of a few useless pieces of documentation including his original birth certificate and:

educational records, scholarly articles, passport documents, medical records, papers from his service in the Illinois state Senate, Illinois State Bar Association records, any baptism records and adoption papers

Another red flag is that the number issued was done so at the very least two years after Obama’s first publicly recorded employment. How was he employed without a social security card? One investigator believes that Bam claimed one social security in Hawaii and then at some point before 1986 claimed another. His current digits were recorded as his own for the very first time in Chicago in 1986.

Oh wait, ANOTHER concern is that the number appears to have been recycled and originally issued to an individual born in 1890 which leads experts to concur that Obama took a deceased citizens social security number prior to 1986 for reasons evidently understood only by himself.

Now maybe its just a silly paranoia fueled conspiracy to insinuate that Barack Hussein Obama is ineligible to serve as the 44th president of the United States of America, so we won’t. But it seems logically justified to question the motives of a man who would spend over 2 million dollars in court fees to avoid producing a birth certificate. Just sayin.
    http://www.parcbench.com/2010/05/13/...umber-from-ct/

interesting, thought they might be grasping at straws

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    http://www.parcbench.com/2010/05/13/...umber-from-ct/

interesting, thought they might be grasping at straws
    Its grasping at straws, and I would suggest being wary of any thing out of WND.

This article or letter is from WND.

It pertains that Obama started work in 1975 but didn't receive his SSN until 1979. But overlooks some simple facts. First is this article is playing on another by one "The Parcbench blog" which delved into the whole SSN fraud, multi people having it, and other allegations. But failed to back any of it up with hard facts.

Mostly you can sum it up, and bust this with some simple facts. And doing so with some simple math.

Obama was born in Aug, 1961. He started work in '75. So he would have been 13 years old when he started work. He was an underage worker, and as such, likely wouldn't been issued his SSN yet as he worked "under the table" as an underage teen in 1975. At 13 , Obama could not have obtained working papers to go to work in a non-family-owned commercial establishment.

BTW, It is legal to apply for a Social Security card at any social security office. It is not illegal to maintain a mailing address different from a residence address. The SSA assigns Social Security numbers based on mailing addresses used on the application form, not residence address. So the only question left to ask is, did Obama have or use a mailing address in Conn. at the time he received his SSN card.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I was born in Greece, and mine shows up as being from Texas. Birthers coming after me next?
    Last edited by djones520; 05-15-2010 at 09:44 AM.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Banned
    You are as completely unimportant as the rest of us. Why would the birthers even bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Its grasping at straws, and I would suggest being wary of any thing out of WND.

This article or letter is from WND.

It pertains that Obama started work in 1975 but didn't receive his SSN until 1979. But overlooks some simple facts. First is this article is playing on another by one "The Parcbench blog" which delved into the whole SSN fraud, multi people having it, and other allegations. But failed to back any of it up with hard facts.

Mostly you can sum it up, and bust this with some simple facts. And doing so with some simple math.

Obama was born in Aug, 1961. He started work in '75. So he would have been 13 years old when he started work. He was an underage worker, and as such, likely wouldn't been issued his SSN yet as he worked "under the table" as an underage teen in 1975. At 13 , Obama could not have obtained working papers to go to work in a non-family-owned commercial establishment.

BTW, It is legal to apply for a Social Security card at any social security office. It is not illegal to maintain a mailing address different from a residence address. The SSA assigns Social Security numbers based on mailing addresses used on the application form, not residence address. So the only question left to ask is, did Obama have or use a mailing address in Conn. at the time he received his SSN card.
    I know when I started working I had to have a SSN (which my mom got in '83 after I was born, as I got all 3 of my kids after they were born) and a workers permit from the city saying that I could work and had to get one for every job I had till I was either 16 or 18 (don't remember which but believe it was 16). Now granted this was only 14-15 years ago in the mid '90's and not the '70's. but the facts don't line up very well for him. there are NO indications that Obama ever lived in Conn. only Hawaii, IL, MA, and CA. So unless he's leaving any time out for when he was living there when he got his SSN (which was issued between '77 and '79, 2-4 years after he started working) then there are some major issues raised as he was working at Baskin-Robbins in Hawaii.

Also there are 2 different PI's that were looking into this, neither knew each other and came to the same conclusion.
    one said this:
    "I know Social Security numbers have been issued to people in states where they don't live, but there's usually a good reason the person applied for a Social Security number in a different state," Siciliano told WND.

WND asked Siciliano whether he thought the question was one the White House should answer.

"Yes," he replied. "In the case of President Obama, I really don't know what the good reason would be that he has a Social Security number issued in Connecticut when we know he was a resident of Hawaii."
    the other said:
    Sampson's affidavit specifies that as a result of his formal training as an immigration officer and his 27-year career in professional law enforcement, "it is my knowledge and belief that Social Security numbers can only be applied for in the state in which the applicant habitually resides and has their official residence."

Daniels told WND she believes Obama had a different Social Security number when he worked as a teenager in Hawaii prior to 1977.

"I doubt this is President Obama's originally issued Social Security number," she told WND. "Obama has a work history in Hawaii before he left the islands to attend college at Occidental College in California, so he must have originally been issued a Social Security number in Hawaii." ...
    "It is a crime to use more than one Social Security number, and Barack Obama had to have a previous Social Security number to have worked at Baskin-Robbins," she insisted. "Under current law, a person is not permitted to use more than one Social Security number in a lifetime."

doubt WND however much you want, but the questions raised should be answered, and like I said earlier they may be grasping at straws.

I know when I started working I had to have a SSN (which my mom got in '83 after I was born, as I got all 3 of my kids after they were born) and a workers permit from the city saying that I could work and had to get one for every job I had till I was either 16 or 18 (don't remember which but believe it was 16). Now granted this was only 14-15 years ago in the mid '90's and not the '70's. but the facts don't line up very well for him. there are NO indications that Obama ever lived in Conn. only Hawaii, IL, MA, and CA. So unless he's leaving any time out for when he was living there when he got his SSN (which was issued between '77 and '79, 2-4 years after he started working) then there are some major issues raised as he was working at Baskin-Robbins in Hawaii.
    Again, there doesn't need to be any indication that he ever lived in Conn, as they are issued by mailing address, which could be ether the home address of a friend, or a PO box at a post office. Need not be his actual residence. Thats why I said;

"So the only question left to ask is, did Obama have or use a mailing address in Conn. at the time he received his SSN card."
    Rest In Peace America

Again, there doesn't need to be any indication that he ever lived in Conn, as they are issued by mailing address, which could be ether the home address of a friend, or a PO box at a post office. Need not be his actual residence. Thats why I said;

"So the only question left to ask is, did Obama have or use a mailing address in Conn. at the time he received his SSN card."
    I get that, but it comes down to timing. the Number was issued between '77-'79 when he was a Teenager in Hawaii.

and then there is this:
    Sampson's affidavit specifies that as a result of his formal training as an immigration officer and his 27-year career in professional law enforcement, "it is my knowledge and belief that Social Security numbers can only be applied for in the state in which the applicant habitually resides and has their official residence."
    how did he get a SSN to a state that he's NEVER lived in or had any connection too. When you apply for a SSN or name change on one you have to provide a legal residence address not a PO Box number.

I get that, but it comes down to timing. the Number was issued between '77-'79 when he was a Teenager in Hawaii.

and then there is this:

how did he get a SSN to a state that he's NEVER lived in or had any connection too. When you apply for a SSN or name change on one you have to provide a legal residence address not a PO Box number.
    Again, you try to tie it to where he "Lived".

Few people actually know how they (US Government) come up with our social security numbers.

The first three digits are the area numbers. These digits originally indicated the state where you applied for your first card. Now it is derived from the ZIP code in the mailing address on your application for a card. The first three digits of a valid number cannot begin with "000" or any number between "769 and 999". Likewise, the first three numbers cannot be all 1's, 3's, 8's or 9's.

The middle two digits are the group numbers. They have no special geographic or data significance but merely serve to break the number into conveniently sized blocks for orderly issuance.

The last four digits are the serial numbers. They represent a straight numerical sequence of numbers within the group.

It should also be noted that numbers assigned to alien taxpayers start with a "9" and are not valid numbers for securing work in the United States. In fact, the "9" indicates the person is not eligible for employment and hiring someone with one of these numbers can result in a fine for the employer.

Check out www.ssa.gov for more info

Note bolded, it says nothing about residence, but MAILING ADDRESS.

Unless one can prove by difinative proof that he never stepped foot in Conn for any reason while in HS, say on a field trip as part of his school, or trip with his mother, or visiting family that lived there and filled while on the trip for convince, then there is little to it.

I despise dumb-ass as much as the next guy, but I have three words that put doubt in any birther claim about him being ineligible.

Hillary Rhodam Clinton.

If you don't think that she had her army of lawyers searching for a way to get him tossed off the ballet, during the '08 election, then its sad. And yes, this was all going on back then too, and I'm sure she dug deep and found nothing.
    Rest In Peace America

Again, you try to tie it to where he "Lived".

Note bolded, it says nothing about residence, but MAILING ADDRESS.

Unless one can prove by difinative proof that he never stepped foot in Conn for any reason while in HS, say on a field trip as part of his school, or trip with his mother, or visiting family that lived there and filled while on the trip for convince, then there is little to it.

I despise dumb-ass as much as the next guy, but I have three words that put doubt in any birther claim about him being ineligible.

Hillary Rhodam Clinton.

If you don't think that she had her army of lawyers searching for a way to get him tossed off the ballet, during the '08 election, then its sad. And yes, this was all going on back then too, and I'm sure she dug deep and found nothing.
    http://www.usrecordsearch.com/ssn.htm

040-049 is a far cry form 574-575

but I do agree...why i said it was grasping at straws....of course he could have 2 SSN now and he would be committing fraud

Do the math! The glorious 0 has lied about everything else so far but you upstanding non-ct ers believe this!
    I'm not sure he is human!

Birth certificate, college records, transcripts, c'mon how much do you take on faith!?!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.