Too bad. I liked him and he ranks up there with OMC with his ability to stir the hive.

jaredh (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 11:24 AM
Original Message
Does anyone know what happened to MonkeyFunk?
Advertisements [?]http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

He was one of my favorite posters here.
Bunny (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 11:52 AM
Response to Original message
12. Well, all the Hill Haters finally got their wish, I guess.
They sure loved to goad him, trying to get him banned. So, I guess they won, but what a sad, small victory. They can go back to their circle jerk, now, and celebrate.
EarlG ADMIN (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 12:01 PM
Response to Original message
15. Before the speculation gets out of control
I'll tell you what happened to him.

He was warned four times and banned twice when posting at DU previously under a different username.

As MonkeyFunk he received three warnings, was suspended twice, was barred from posting in at least one Group, had scores of posts deleted, and last night he decided to make multiple personal attacks on Skinner.

He was given plenty of chances. Enough is enough.
Maddy McCall (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 12:16 PM
Original Message
Here's why monkeyfunk was banned.
Advertisements [?]He simply said that Skinner must make money off of the flamewars in GDP, because that's the only explanation for letting the Hillary bashing continue. And for not banning the obvious trouble makers in GDP.

He received no warnings in months, and the only forum he was banned from was the veg forum, not because he posted in there, but because he alerted on "rally the troops" threads.

This isn't surprising...word got to me a couple of months ago that I was on the hit list and would be banned soon because of GDP shit. Was told that mods were planning to ban 3 Obama supporters, so they needed to come up with 3 Hillary supporters, so that it would be "fair." Yet assholes who have done NOTHING but disrupt that forum still post the same shit with impunity.

Oh well, this may be my last post. Anyone who wishes to stay in contact with me can do so through my email: texassippigirl@yahoo.com

See y'all. I'm outta here.
Marrah_G (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 12:55 PM
Original Message
Another one bites the dust.

I'll miss you MonkeyFunk.

:cry:

This sucks.
This is the long thread that celebrates his demise.