Thread: MoneyFunk Tombstoned

1. #1 MoneyFunk Tombstoned 
    Too bad. I liked him and he ranks up there with OMC with his ability to stir the hive.

jaredh (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 11:24 AM
    Original Message
    Does anyone know what happened to MonkeyFunk?
    Advertisements [?]http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.ph...

He was one of my favorite posters here.
    Bunny (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 11:52 AM
    Response to Original message
    12. Well, all the Hill Haters finally got their wish, I guess.
    They sure loved to goad him, trying to get him banned. So, I guess they won, but what a sad, small victory. They can go back to their circle jerk, now, and celebrate.
    EarlG ADMIN (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 12:01 PM
    15. Before the speculation gets out of control
    I'll tell you what happened to him.

He was warned four times and banned twice when posting at DU previously under a different username.

As MonkeyFunk he received three warnings, was suspended twice, was barred from posting in at least one Group, had scores of posts deleted, and last night he decided to make multiple personal attacks on Skinner.

He was given plenty of chances. Enough is enough.
    Maddy McCall (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 12:16 PM
    Original Message
    Here's why monkeyfunk was banned.
    Advertisements [?]He simply said that Skinner must make money off of the flamewars in GDP, because that's the only explanation for letting the Hillary bashing continue. And for not banning the obvious trouble makers in GDP.

He received no warnings in months, and the only forum he was banned from was the veg forum, not because he posted in there, but because he alerted on "rally the troops" threads.

This isn't surprising...word got to me a couple of months ago that I was on the hit list and would be banned soon because of GDP shit. Was told that mods were planning to ban 3 Obama supporters, so they needed to come up with 3 Hillary supporters, so that it would be "fair." Yet assholes who have done NOTHING but disrupt that forum still post the same shit with impunity.

Oh well, this may be my last post. Anyone who wishes to stay in contact with me can do so through my email: texassippigirl@yahoo.com

See y'all. I'm outta here.
    Marrah_G (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 12:55 PM
    Original Message
    Another one bites the dust.

I'll miss you MonkeyFunk.

:cry:

This sucks.
    This is the long thread that celebrates his demise.

LINK 1
    EarlG ADMIN (1000+ posts) Thu Aug-07-08 04:01 PM
    15. Before the speculation gets out of control
    I'll tell you what happened to him.

He was warned four times and banned twice when posting at DU previously under a different username.

As MonkeyFunk he received three warnings, was suspended twice, was barred from posting in at least one Group, had scores of posts deleted, and last night he decided to make multiple personal attacks on Skinner.

He was given plenty of chances. Enough is enough.
    LINK 2

Yeah enough is enough, can't have people running around with independent thoughts.
    Last edited by nacho; 08-07-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Damn slow typing fingers, lol. I'll try to edit my thread out.

This was a shocker-- I thought the guy had teflon coating.
    “When the doctor is out, I’m in.”

Merged threads

Others:

MaddyMcCall got a 4-week suspension and Lost in VA got a moderator warning. Neither of these posters is nasty and in fact they were calling out truly nasty and trollish behavior in low-count posters.

I have a feeling that Skinner is being funded by the Obama campaign (or the DNC since they are now one in the same) and that the mission of his new owners is to get rid of every single Hillary Clinton supporter. It certainly looks that way as more and more good people are banned.

Wasn't Maddy McCall involved in some lawsuit?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Others:

MaddyMcCall got a 4-week suspension and Lost in VA got a moderator warning. Neither of these posters is nasty and in fact they were calling out truly nasty and trollish behavior in low-count posters.

I have a feeling that Skinner is being funded by the Obama campaign (or the DNC since they are now one in the same) and that the mission of his new owners is to get rid of every single Hillary Clinton supporter. It certainly looks that way as more and more good people are banned.
    Named Removed is a popular poster!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Not to worry, they'll probably end up at Democratic Warrior or Progressive Independent.