Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 New Miss USA Also Won Stripper 101 Contest. 
    May 17, 2010 | 11:25 AM ET
    UPDATED: Miss USA Rima Fakih stripping contest photos emerge

Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih was a contestant in a stripping contest sponsored by a Detroit radio station, MyFOXDC.com is reporting.

Fakih appears in several photos on Mojointhemorning.com, a morning show on Detroit's Channel 955.

Two of the photos are from a strip tease contest held in 2007, and show Fakih performing on a stripper pole in front of an audience of women dressed in their underwear.

"Congratulations to Miss Michigan, Rima Fakih who was crowned Miss USA on Sunday night! Rima is a Dearborn resident and the first Arab American to wear the crown," the site states. "Rima is a Mojo In The Morning listener who has joined us in studio and at events. Check out Miss USA Rima Fakih when she won Mojo In The Morning's 'Stripper 101' contest in 2007."

The judges were strippers, and awarded Fakih first prize. The prizes included jewelry, gift cards, adult toys and a stripper pole for home use, according to the website.

The event was attended by women only, and Rima never removed her clothing at the event, the radio station said in a statement.

The photos are the latest provocative pictures of the contestant. The first were lingerie photos posted by the Miss USA pageant itself, which were first reported exclusively by Fox411.com's Pop Tarts column.

In those, Fakih and the other contestants were photographed in lacy lingerie, fishnets, smudged black eyeliner, knee-high boots, ample cleavage and plenty of bare skin, all while positioned in seductive poses on a large bed.

In 2009, Miss California Carrie Prejean was roundly criticized for posing in photographs that in some cases exposed her breasts. She said the shots were from a fashion shoot and that the "topless" photos were due to the wind, and never meant for publication.

UPDATE: This just in from Mojo In the Morning:

Mojo In The Morning producers have been contacted by representatives of Miss Universe requesting more photographs and information regarding Miss USA Rimah Fakih's involvement in the "Stripper 101" contest. When asked if Fakih's status as Miss USA was in danger, pageant representatives would not answer.

Morning show host Mojo says the controversial photographs were taken from our website where they have been posted for three years. He said Mojo In The Morning will not release any further photographs and hopes that Donald Trump does not ask Fakih to relinquish her crown. "It would be foolish to consider anyone other than Rima to represent the USA. The photos taken from our website are no more provocative than those on the Miss USA website."
    I'm sure her parents are proud and super happy that they no longer live in a part of the world where this kind of experience is frowned upon.

Fox

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I wonder if this will be a bigger deal than if she had stated that same sex marriage was wrong?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I'm sure her parents are proud and super happy that they no longer live in a part of the world where this kind of experience is frowned upon.
    God Bless America.
    and Rima never removed her clothing at the event
    and damnit. :mad:

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    damn...she's hot...but she didn't do anything really wrong...pole dancing IS a form of exercise now

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    damn...she's hot...but she didn't do anything really wrong...pole dancing IS a form of exercise now
    Not only that but she has more clothes on at the stripper thing then she did at the pageant.

Nothing to see here.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    pretty much

Ah but where there's smoke there's fire. I won't be the least bit surprised if nudie photos start popping up.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Where are the men in her family? Clearly this woman is in need of an honour killing. :mad:
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Ah but where there's smoke there's fire. I won't be the least bit surprised if nudie photos start popping up.
    I however will be pleasantly surprised.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense