1. #1 DUmp 2nd Quarter Fundraiser - $kimmer is offering prizes now 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

Skinner ADMIN (1000+ posts) Sun May-16-10 07:13 PM
    Original message
    Donate to DU, and you'll be entered to win an HP MINI NETBOOK PC!!! ***TODAY ONLY***
    Advertisements [?]
    Edited on Mon May-17-10 10:53 AM by Skinner

It's the fund drive you've all been waiting for... The Second Annual Grovelbot's Grand Giveaway! This week we're giving away THREE COOL PRIZES!

Prize #1:

An HP Mini Netbook PC!

* Super-light, ultra-portable. Weighs less than 3 pounds!
    * 10.1" Screen, 1024 x 600
    * Windows 7 Starter
    * 1.66GHz Intel Atom Processor
    * 1GB Memory
    * 160GB Hard Drive
    * Webcam
    * Wi-Fi
    * 5-in-1 Media Card Reader
    * 3 USB Ports, 1 VGA Port
    * Color: Black

This is a ONE-DAY CONTEST. You can enter anytime from now until MIDNIGHT TONIGHT (Monday 5/17).

Donate to Democratic Underground before 12 midnight ET (9pm PT) MONDAY NIGHT, May 17, and you will be automatically entered to win.

If you enter this contest, you are not automatically entered in later contests. Monthly subscribers will be automatically entered in this contest (and every other contest this week).

No purchase or donation necessary. Contest void where prohibited by law. Click here for contest rules. This contest has not been approved or endorsed by Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.

Please be sure to kick and recommend this thread so more DUers can learn about this cool offer!

Skinner
    DU Administrator
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

So you have to donate to be eligible to win it, but no donation is necessary?

Let me know how that works Skinner, I'd love to win that thing and then use it to further mocking you guys.

And for the record, I'll put $10 down that the non-donating entries get deleted as they're received.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    So you have to donate to be eligible to win it, but no donation is necessary?

Let me know how that works Skinner, I'd love to win that thing and then use it to further mocking you guys.

And for the record, I'll put $10 down that the non-donating entries get deleted as they're received.
    I'll put $20 down. Like he'd let anyone win who didn't donate. Maybe Bobo the hobo.

Sonnabend
    Maybe Bobo the hobo.
    Gone bye bye :D

He sleeps wid de granite....:D

I'm pretty sure Bobbolink is still active over there. Not sure how the rumor got going that he/she got the granite, but their profile is still set up, and I saw them posting after Pitt got banned.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Bobbolink is still active over there. Not sure how the rumor got going that he/she got the granite, but their profile is still set up, and I saw them posting after Pitt got banned.
    Wee Willie was arguing with and threatening Bobo the hobo, and Bobbolink DID NOT get banned.

Remember to donate often ... $kinner can't get those topless house cleaners cheap ya know :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.