1. #1 Jack is going out with a bang. 
    Banned
    In the 24 tradition fans of the show have grown to know and love, tonight's episode had a good amount of carnage and mayhem! The last few episodes have been as good as anything the show has put out since it's inception and when it all comes to an end for good next week, it appears that it will go out on top!

Yes but is this how you want Jack to go out? As a villain? After all he's done and all the sacrifices he has made to go out on simple revenge? Is this how he wants his granddaughter to remember him? As a murderer? I'm really hating this.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Yes but is this how you want Jack to go out? As a villain? After all he's done and all the sacrifices he has made to go out on simple revenge? Is this how he wants his granddaughter to remember him? As a murderer? I'm really hating this.
    I didn't see it quite that way. The Presidential angle fascinates me though - Hell is paved with good intentions.

Banned
    Jack is the only good guy left! Well maybe Chloe and Ortiz. But I think that Ortiz will face Jack and fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Jack is the only good guy left! Well maybe Chloe and Ortiz. But I think that Ortiz will face Jack and fail.
    Good guy? He's wantonly killing Secret Service personnel. Killing Dana and that Russian who killed Renee is one thing but the wake of innocent people he's leaving is very un-Jack like.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Banned
    Good guy? He's wantonly killing Secret Service personnel. Killing Dana and that Russian who killed Renee is one thing but the wake of innocent people he's leaving is very un-Jack like.
    He shot to wound the secret service agents. Jack is not one to let details like collateral damage stand in the way of bloody justice.

Sonnabend
    And yet another liberal nemesis gets its television funeral. Libbywood didnt like Jack's character, so what do they do? Send him after the evil global warmers, and to wreck the show, make him a blood crazed revenge killer.

Why am i not surprised...........