Thread: Tuesday

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Tuesday 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    74 F | 54 F Nice today with only a 30% chance of rain, the chances go back up tomorrow so I better get something done today.

TOTD: What are your favorite canned beans? I like Ranch style and Block & Barrel.

It's cloudy and there's rain in the forecast but this system should clear out by Thursday. The coons ate/stole one of Mr. Snaps' solar panel cords last night. He is not pleased.

TOTED: I don't like baked beans, canned or otherwise. I make them a lot in the summer because other people like them. I will say that once in a blue moon a ripple chip with a spoonful of cold baked beans makes a tasty snack but one or two chips worth and I'm done for another year.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    TOTED: I don't like baked beans, canned or otherwise. I make them a lot in the summer because other people like them. I will say that once in a blue moon a ripple chip with a spoonful of cold baked beans makes a tasty snack but one or two chips worth and I'm done for another year.
    Commie!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Commie!
    It's just baked beans. They're too sweet for me. I like regular beans just fine.

Power CUer
    I don't eat canned baked beans; they're very good from "scratch" with bacon, onions, and molasses.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Ranch style beans.
    ...Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.

Good morning. Today's high will be around 80. I get to enjoy all morning at home & will work later today.

TOTD: I like French style green beans. Pork and beans are good also.

Banned
    Spending the week at a beach condo in Orange Beach Al. Looks like the weather is going to be great.

TOTD: I like any kind of beans

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Spending the week at a beach condo in Orange Beach Al. Looks like the weather is going to be great.

TOTD: I like any kind of beans

Enjoy your trip. I have vacation next week and due to my mother getting sick my plans are now changing. I might head to Illinois for a few days, not sure yet.

Bush's Best Baked Beans with Maple Cured Bacon *Homer drool*