View Poll Results: Do you have a pair of Crocs in your closet?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 14.81%
  • No

21 77.78%
  • I invoke "Don't ask, don't tell."

2 7.41%

Thread: Crocs....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    The wife comes home with them from time to time and they "disappear". She's yet to discover where they go.

...they go in the trash.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.

Quote Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
    I'm pretty "free" and I don't really like shoes. Chacos are sandals and I like them cuz I can stuff them up in the stern of my kayak and have them to kick around at camp. I also have a pair of Merrels water shoes for hiking but out here they often get pretty hot but the pro is they dry really fast. The problem with regular sneakers is they are going to take FOREVER to dry and on a multi day trip that would pretty crummy and not good for the "feets".

Sounds like you have all the shoe you need for your trip, but if you like sandals Chacos are the heat.

Are you going to Moab? Opps...I now read the post for the Arches. Have a nice float and don't forget the SPF 2000
    Yep, going to Moab. 2 days on the river, one day in Arches. Truth be told, most of the real hiking will take place before the rafting, so my "need" is not so great as my "want". And much as I want to bring my Montrails with me, I don't really see the "need" for them for the 4 hour hike (when balancing my desire to not check any luggage for this trip! :) )

noonwitch
    They are perfect for wearing if you go swimming in Lake Michigan. The beach in front of my grandpa's house is full of rocks-I can wear crocs in the water and avoid hurting my feet.

But I only wear them for that purpose. I don't wear them around town.

Banned - Not really Theo
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Yep, going to Moab. 2 days on the river, one day in Arches. Truth be told, most of the real hiking will take place before the rafting, so my "need" is not so great as my "want". And much as I want to bring my Montrails with me, I don't really see the "need" for them for the 4 hour hike (when balancing my desire to not check any luggage for this trip! :) )
    Have you been there before? It's beautiful country. The best picture taking is at sunrise and sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
    Have you been there before? It's beautiful country. The best picture taking is at sunrise and sunset.
    Nope. First time. I'm looking forward to it.

No. Hell no.