View Poll Results: Do you have a pair of Crocs in your closet?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    4 14.81%
  • No

    21 77.78%
  • I invoke "Don't ask, don't tell."

    2 7.41%

Thread: Crocs....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    I don't but I've always wanted to try them. But I never make much of an effort though.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I don't but I've always wanted to try them. But I never make much of an effort though.
    No you don't. Stop talking crazy.:mad:
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    No you don't. Stop talking crazy.:mad:
    It's the heat. I'm delusional, I guess. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    I don't but I've always wanted to try them. But I never make much of an effort though.
    They are very comfortable. I say this as somebody with multiple foot "issues". They have a surprising amount of interior structure. They are very easy to clean - just throw them in the washer and air dry (takes about 10 minutes). They come in a bewildering array of colors so you can get exactly what you want. People even make charms for them to plug into the little holes (don't try this if you are not a girl or not a girl between 8 - 13).

    Go ahead and walk on the wild side! You will probably love them for wearing at home even if you don't care to wear them to the store. :)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Jumpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,200
    I was not even sure what they are.. except the neighbor kid has a pair..had to read the thread to be sure that these are the same "crocs" being discussed.

    No, I do not have them. No, I will never buy them.. my son and my daughter, who are cool to all of the latest trends, do not have them. What is so special about them??

    It reminds me of the "moon shoes" of the 70s... or were they called "earth shoes"? Ugliest thing ever, where the bottom was highest towards the front of the foot. In reverse of what you would expect.
    Last edited by Jumpy; 08-07-2008 at 08:03 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    They are very comfortable. I say this as somebody with multiple foot "issues". They have a surprising amount of interior structure. They are very easy to clean - just throw them in the washer and air dry (takes about 10 minutes). They come in a bewildering array of colors so you can get exactly what you want. People even make charms for them to plug into the little holes (don't try this if you are not a girl or not a girl between 8 - 13).

    Go ahead and walk on the wild side! You will probably love them for wearing at home even if you don't care to wear them to the store. :)
    I'm always on the lookout for a comfy casual shoe to wear after my runs. My feet want to breathe after being in a sweaty sneaker. I still haven't found one that really makes me happy.

    I have flat feet so it's hard to find something that's comfortable.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    I was not even sure what they are.. except the neighbor kid has a pair..had to read the thread to be sure that these are the same "crocs" being discussed.

    No, I do not have them. No, I will never buy them.. my son and my daughter, who are cool to all of the latest trends, do not have them. What is so special about them??

    It reminds me of the "moon shoes" of the 70s... or were they called "earth shoes"? Ugliest thing ever, where the bottom was highest towards the front of the foot. In reverse of what you would expect.
    I think they are cute on little girls. Anyone with testosterone should not go near them. I was horrified that my sister wore them publicly within view of me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    What's the verdict on Tevas?

    Really cool outdoorsy sandals...or too close to Birkenstocks?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    I think they are cute on little girls. Anyone with testosterone should not go near them. I was horrified that my sister wore them publicly within view of me.
    I saw a man wearing black ones just the other day. I would say it they didn't bother me however I don't remember seeing what other men were wearing. So they definitely stand out. That could be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on what the goal is for the person wearing them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member jendf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    What's the verdict on Tevas?

    Really cool outdoorsy sandals...or too close to Birkenstocks?
    I heart my Tevas!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •