1. #1 Canadian Man Fools Police with Fake Car Made of Snow 
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Facebook/Maxime Tot

by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ18 Jan 2018120
    A Canadian man in the mood to play a trick on some snow removers made a “car” entirely out of snow fooled police officers instead.

Simon Laprise, a 33-year-old machinist and artist based out of Montreal, built a life-size model of a DeLorean DMC-12—the same car featured in the Back to the Future movies—using snow outside his home Monday.
    After Laprise used the piles of snow to create the life-sized DeLorean, he topped it off with a real windshield wiper he picked up across the street and placed it on the snow sculpture.
    Moe>http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...car-made-snow/

Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
    Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
    Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!
    21 Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    And clever in their own sight! Isaiah 5:20-21 NASB

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Must be extremely boring to live in such a cold place, I doubt seriously they were out in Siberia yesterday making snow cars when the temp was -80 below. They have to pour heating oil under the engines of trucks and light it to unfreeze the engine oil . Just a bit too cold for me

My friends in Anchorage needed oil dip sticks and radiator caps that plugged into the 110 outlets even with the vehicle in the garage.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

Senior Member Angry Old White Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    My friends in Anchorage needed oil dip sticks and radiator caps that plugged into the 110 outlets even with the vehicle in the garage.
    Block heaters have always been around and they install into a freeze plug hole on the side of an engine block, it keeps the entire engine warm so it won't freeze, not just the oil but everything. I doubt the people in siberia have access to electrical outlets everywhere but true most of their large trucks are not equipped with any block heaters. It's hard to imagine how cold -80 really is, and I never want to guess. This 17 degree stuff is plenty for me and my old dog, a friend ask me yesterday if I let the dog go out and roll in the snow because it might be her only chance, I replied no the only thing the two of us do is synchronized blanket sharing when we roll over. One more night of it tonight and then a warm up with rain, that I can hang with. I don't miss those 16 degree mornings in Pahrump getting up early and driving to work. I still get cold thinking of it. I have some color pictures of where I was living at the end of my stay in Pahrump and I was sitting at my computer desk early one Sunday morning with the front door open so I could look out at Mt Charleston and enjoy the view, all of a sudden out of nowhere came an ice storm that was right down on the ground and I grabbed my camera and took pictures while it made it's way past my door and then took photos later that afternoon to show the contrast of how fast weather changes there in winter. I'll have to get my scanner out and upload them