Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    The last time I played I was the first one in the post. I got 10 of 10. The 4th poster tied 10 of 10 but won the day. S/he was a regular winner on most days and ALWAYS won the ties regardless of post time.

That's when I quit.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    The last time I played I was the first one in the post. I got 10 of 10. The 4th poster tied 10 of 10 but won the day. S/he was a regular winner on most days and ALWAYS won the ties regardless of post time.

That's when I quit.
    PM me who it was. Actually I'm not sure who most of the people are, not sure how they got on a trivia game with the name CU. I've asked several times on their shoutbox who they were on CU, but never got a response.

I actually don't care about the winning, but like to play the game each day to keep the brain going, competing only with myself to see if I can increase my own speed. I never particularly liked working crossword puzzles, so this is just a little daily exercise of the brain.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

I just checked the last several winners (congratz to you!!) and s/he isn't listed so maybe somebody dropped a nickel on the fix and ran them off. So..... I can't remember the name, it's been too long ago.

Look out! here I come.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.