Thread: The BP Oil Spill disaster is NOT a 30 minute sitcom, and Government ain't our Fairy G

1. #1 The BP Oil Spill disaster is NOT a 30 minute sitcom, and Government ain't our Fairy G 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=433x309392

FrenchieCat (1000+ posts) Sat May-22-10 09:07 PM
    Original message
    The BP Oil Spill disaster is NOT a 30 minute sitcom, and Government ain't our Fairy Godmother!
    Edited on Sat May-22-10 09:11 PM by FrenchieCat
    What is happening in reference to the oil spill in the gulf is a horrible tragedy,
    much of it caused by a country who collectively allowed the possibility of this to happen....
    Maybe not you or me personally, but let's face it; a majority of Americans didn't have a real problem with much of this till now that it is too late.

As you might already know, the government has been busy getting drowned in the bathtub for the past 30 years, and so those folks who even want to expect that in 15 months this government should not only walk on water, but go underneath 5,000 ft under it and plug that gushing oil mess up and stop it cold have been watching too many sitcoms.
    FrenchieCat (1000+ posts) Sat May-22-10 09:07 PM
    Original message
    The KATRINA HURRICANE IS NOT a 30 minute sitcom, and Government ain't our Fairy Godmother! Edited on Sat May-22-10 09:11 PM by FrenchieCat
    What is happening in reference to the oil spill in the gulf is a horrible tragedy,
    much of it caused by a country who collectively allowed the possibility of this to happen....
    Maybe not you or me personally, but let's face it; a majority of Americans didn't have a real problem with much of this till now that it is too late.
    Fixed it for ya Frenchie!

What a MORON!!
    You voted for Obama in '08 to prove you weren't a racist.
    Who will you vote for next time to prove you're not a MORON? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=433x309392

Fixed it for ya Frenchie!

What a MORON!!
    And they don't even realize their hypocrisy.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Ask her how her girls went to Ivy League colleges. Neither she nor preacher hubby makes much money. They live just outside Oakland. I'm guessing the government gave some fairy godmotherin' aid.