1. #1 Duchess of York Caught 'Selling Access' to Prince Andrew 
    Duchess of York Caught 'Selling Access' to Prince Andrew

NewsCore

The U.K.'s Duchess of York was caught on camera in a News of the World sting revealed Sunday, apparently offering to sell access to her former husband, Prince Andrew.

The U.K.'s Duchess of York was caught on camera in a News of the World sting revealed Sunday, apparently offering to sell access to her former husband, Prince Andrew.

Sarah Ferguson, 50, allegedly asked an undercover reporter posing as a wealthy businessman for a $40,000 cash down payment in return for an introduction to the Prince, as well as a $724,000 fee wired directly into her bank account. Ferguson also insisted on a one percent commission from any deals the businessman worked out as a result of her royal connections.

The duchess claimed to have discussed the terms with her former husband, saying, "Andrew said to me, 'tell him £500,000.'"

She also suggested Prince Andrew, who works as an unpaid special representative for the government agency U.K. Trade & Investment, would be a willing business partner. “Look after me and he’ll look after you ... you’ll get it back tenfold. I can open any door you want,” she was recorded as saying.

There is no suggestion that the prince was ever aware of the meetings or the claims reportedly made by the duchess.

According to the News of the World, its reporter met the duchess twice -- in New York on May 13 and in London last week.

The newspaper also said the duchess sent representatives to the undercover reporter with a confidentiality agreement ahead of the London meeting. But when the alleged businessman refused to sign the gagging order, Ferguson went ahead with talks.

Fox

Fergie is quite the businesswoman! She continues her shocking actions to the chagrin of the royals. Go Fergie. :D (just kidding---or course what she was doing was way wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Fergie is quite the businesswoman! She continues her shocking actions to the chagrin of the royals. Go Fergie. :D (just kidding---or course what she was doing was way wrong).
    I'll be interested to see what our Brit members have to say about this.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What was wrong is Fergie got caught. I'd be willin' to bet the royals do that sort of thing all the time, just a little more hush hush about it.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I've been told I look kind of like Fergie. I need to go a little heavier on the henna, work on a good fake british accent, buy some brown-tinted contacts, and I could pretend to be her and sell access to the tabloids, as long as they pay me cash up front!

At least I don't have to lose weight anymore to look like her.