Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1 How Will Jack Go Out? (Spoilers.) 
    What are your predictions for the end of '24'?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,791
    I've been avoiding these threads like the plague. I have three months saved up on my DVR, but I can't get a rainy day to watch them.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    147
    I've only watched the first two or three episodes.

    My prediction is Jack will be choked out by Mitch Rapp.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    If I were to bet, you simply won't know if he is alive or not. There will be some explosion or similar cataclysmic event and Jack will be caught in it - fade to black.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Springfield, USA
    Posts
    16,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    If I were to bet, you simply won't know if he is alive or not. There will be some explosion or similar cataclysmic event and Jack will be caught in it - fade to black.
    He has to live. There'll be a lot of money to be made with a movie.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    I am so throughly pissed right now! The last 2 hr special of the entire 8 season series,
    and I didn't get home till 30 minutes after it started! :mad: I'm going to have to avoid this
    thread and watch it tomorrow on hulu.

    I like the idea above, where there's some big explosion and it leaves you to wonder if
    he was blown up or escaped. It's already been reported that they are going to make
    a series of theater movies in the near future, so I don't see them ending with Jack dying.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,072
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    He has to live. There'll be a lot of money to be made with a movie.
    They can do well with a prequel. If you remember, the significance of the relationship with then Sen. Palmer and Jack was a mission they both were on a few years prior to the first season. That would make a better movie than the same old plot lines they've been going with.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I am so throughly pissed right now! The last 2 hr special of the entire 8 season series,
    and I didn't get home till 30 minutes after it started! :mad: I'm going to have to avoid this
    thread and watch it tomorrow on hulu.

    I like the idea above, where there's some big explosion and it leaves you to wonder if
    he was blown up or escaped. It's already been reported that they are going to make
    a series of theater movies in the near future, so I don't see them ending with Jack dying.
    No DVR? :(

    I always wait about 20 minutes so I can skip all the commercials.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,072
    I'm DVRing it because I'm watching the hockey game.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    He has to live. There'll be a lot of money to be made with a movie.

    Yup.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •