Thread: Sorority Girls Gone Wild

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sorority Girls Gone Wild 
    Sorority Girls Gone Wild
    Ohio sisters under gun for recent vomit-, booze-, sex-filled event

MAY 24--For the second time in recent weeks, a chapter of the Pi Beta Phi sorority is being accused of drunkenly trashing a facility during a formal dance. At a March 6 party sponsored by the group's Ohio University chapter, attendees engaged in sex acts, used plates as "missiles" during food fights, vomited on carpets, defecated in urinals, and tried to tear off the clothes of a female bartender, according to a letter written by the director of the West Virginia art center where the formal was held. In her April 6 letter to the sorority, a copy of which you'll find below, Abby Hayhurst, head of the Parkersburg Art Center, reported that catering staff witnessed "a couple engaging in sexual congress, while surrounded by a cheering throng," and that a bathroom sink was broken as a result of "one of your members and her date attempting to have sexual relations on it, an act which was witnessed by the event's caterer, who walked in on them." The art center, which reported the damage to the Parkersburg Police Department, is seeking about $47,000 from the sorority, which contends that the art center has exaggerated its damages. Last month, the Pi Beta Phi chapter at Miami University was suspended after a wild April 9 spring formal at a lakefront Ohio lodge. In a letter detailing damages and the sorority's wild behavior, lodge owner Lyndsay Rapier-Phipps noted that the students were "totally obliterated and behaving like immature children."
    For the record, the combined weight/force of a normal couple shouldn't be sufficient to break a bathroom sink.

*whistles innocently, stubs toe in dirt*

TSG

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    For the record, the combined weight/force of a normal couple shouldn't be sufficient to break a bathroom sink.

TSG
    You need to take into consideration the inertia of one of the bodies repeatedly thrusting then stopping against the other body, this plus the stationary weight of the receiving body could do it.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I knew there was a reason I always liked Pi Phi's. :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You need to take into consideration the inertia of one of the bodies repeatedly thrusting then stopping against the other body, this plus the stationary weight of the receiving body could do it.
    Do you seriously think that I didn't pass my physics requirements? :mad:

:p

Do you seriously think that I didn't pass my physics requirements? :mad:

:p
    You are a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You are a girl!
    I'm a wicked smart girl. ;)

I'm a wicked smart girl. ;)
    Maybe so but you still have your hardrive loaded up with all that feminine stuff and your processor is different, in kind of a quantum way!

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    it doesn't specifically state how it was broken. Now if it was pulled away from the wall and the plumbing was torn out, it could happen.

*walks away whistling innocently*:o
    I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.

TSG
    That depends on if the sink is a wall mounted or floor mounted model and how fat the chic is.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Really?? We have a local dive bar with only one bathroom stall in the "ladies" room. That sink gets broken often, and everyone figures it is because some drunk girl (nobody I would ever associate with) cannot wait for the stall to be open, so she hops on the sink to pee. It isnt as if she can stand and do it...