1. #1 The Michael Jackson Sleep Mask 
    The Michael Jackson Sleep Mask
    Gadgets Add comments May 252010

If you want to scare the sh*t out of your roommate or significant other, this thing is your ticket. Using a combination of the Pedo of Pop and Admiral Ackbar, this “sleep mask” will, according to Hot Topic, allow you to “get a little dangerous.” They actually italicized “dangerous,” too. I actually started giggling when I typed that sentence. Hot Topic, MJ sleep mask, dangerous. Is “dangerous” some sort of innuendo, some internet slang of which I’m not aware? (*cough, cough, childrape, cough*) Enough of that mockery, though. Jesus juice. Sorry.

It’s pretty creepy, but it’s only $10, so it could be worth it. I think that if you opt for the deluxe model, it comes with earmuffs to stifle the screams of the children. What, too far?
    Ijustwantotfitin

Is there any kind of crap that the American people won't buy?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It kind of makes her look like one of the Na'vi; if the Na'vi were all hookers.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    It kind of makes her look like one of the Na'vi; if the Na'vi were all hookers.
    How do you know they aren't?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    How do you know they aren't?
    Good point. They were in a pretty blue film.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

How much is Joe Jackson's cut of the profits?

The only place I can imagine selling these things is Spencer's Gifts.