Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Abusive cops kill Mayor's dogs 
    These cops should be arrested and charged, and whoever signed such a stupid warrant should be pulled from the bench and disbarred.

More Barney Fife small town hick cops on a power trip and they killed a couple of black labs in the process - all over some pot. Completely idiotic.

By the way, after all the shooting and no-knock warrant and dead dogs, no crime was uncovered and no charges filed. Great job, small town cops! Way to do your job!

When the shooting stopped, two dogs lay dead. A mayor sat in his boxers, hands bound behind his back. His handcuffed mother-in-law was sprawled on the kitchen floor, lying beside the body of one of the family pets that police had killed before her eyes.

After the raid, Prince George's County police officials who burst into the home of Berwyn Heights' mayor last week seized the same unopened package of marijuana that an undercover officer had delivered an hour earlier.

What police left behind was a house stained with blood and a trail of questions about their conduct. No other evidence of illegal activity was found, and no one was arrested at Mayor Cheye Calvo's home in this small bedroom community near College Park.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...1.story?page=1
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Eyelids
    We should nationalize small town America and just run them by proxy from the nearest major city to ensure things dont get too bad. Let them live in the lawless tribal fasion they so clearly desire, as long as they produce and dont affect life where the important people live.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    We should nationalize small town America and just run them by proxy from the nearest major city to ensure things dont get too bad. Let them live in the lawless tribal fasion they so clearly desire, as long as they produce and dont affect life where the important people live.
    Nationalize towns. Yeah, since so many GREAT things have come out of more government intervention all those times in the past right? You're retarded lids.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Eyelids
    These people live like savages in rural America, they cant be trusted to take care of themselves so the people in the cities should do it for them. I dont know, tell them its what the bible meant for them to do and wrap it all up in a flag and we shouldn't have too much trouble convincing them its all in their best interests.

As long as they grow the corn and dont revolt I could care less, but I dont know if they're smart enough to even do that anymore.

Sonnabend

Eyelids
    You have to see them to believe them Sonnabend, its disgusting. They live like swine in small towns everywhere and cling to the most trivial and ancient foundations to justify themselves. They cant be trusted to manage themselves...

Capitalism could still thrive in the cities too, the people here are actually smart enough to fend for themselves and avoid going back to the dark ages.

These people live like savages in rural America, they cant be trusted to take care of themselves so the people in the cities should do it for them. I dont know, tell them its what the bible meant for them to do and wrap it all up in a flag and we shouldn't have too much trouble convincing them its all in their best interests.

As long as they grow the corn and dont revolt I could care less, but I dont know if they're smart enough to even do that anymore.
    You have seen inner city USA haven't you? You know, where the vast majority of the crime in this country occurs? and you want that for our small towns? You're a fucking idiot.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Nave.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Banned
    The war on drugs even kills family pets now?! :mad:

Do you even think about what your saying before you vomit it out?

Your just being controversial aren't you? You can't really believe this?

How about crime? I'd argue gang warfare resembles lawless tribalism much more than any feature of rural America. There was a nasty gang that used homeless people as slaves, chaining them in buildings and having them sell drugs. Yeah.... city life is real progressive when you know that the last vestiges of slavery in America happen there.

Ever read the book "Walden"? Or anything by Rousseau? Few great political theorist has ever written a treatise on how great city life is except Marx...and we all know how great that concept is.
    He didn't even get the Communist concept correct. Remember the revolution was to be carried out in industrialized societies with cities (Germany)...but everywhere it happened in agrarian societies.(China,Vietnam, S.America)

That's why many respectable students of history believe Jefferson is a sage and Hamilton was a fool.

What about cities contributions to environmental damage?
    The list goes on.

These are the type things that weaken your argument and make you our very own Court jester. I've lived in the city and rural. But who am I? I'm just a small town American trying to survive in my lawless tribal fashion.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Here is the numbers on where I live..

The county. We have some crime, mostly in Ashburn. We may have 2 or three murders per year. Mostly theft and assault.

Turner County, GA

Demographics
    As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 9,504 people, 3,435 households, and 2,538 families residing in the county. The population density was 33 people per square mile (13/km). There were 3,916 housing units at an average density of 14 per square mile (5/km). The racial makeup of the county was 20.98% White, 70.37% Black or African American, 0.15% Native American, 0.33% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 1.81% from other races, and 0.36% from two or more races. 2.57% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

There were 3,435 households out of which 35.70% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.00% were married couples living together, 18.60% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.10% were non-families. 23.20% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.40% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.72 and the average family size was 3.19.

In the county the population was spread out with 29.40% under the age of 18, 10.20% from 18 to 24, 26.40% from 25 to 44, 21.10% from 45 to 64, and 12.90% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 33 years. For every 100 females there were 92.60 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 87.00 males.

The median income for a household in the county was $25,676, and the median income for a family was $31,445. Males had a median income of $25,694 versus $18,472 for females. The per capita income for the county was $13,454. About 20.50% of families and 26.70% of the population were below the poverty line, including 35.80% of those under age 18 and 24.80% of those age 65 or over.
    Sycamore, where I live, basically NO CRIME. We have one city cop, and he just patrols and writes traffic citations.

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 496 people, 186 households, and 135 families residing in the city. The population density was 497.4 people per square mile (191.5/km). There were 209 housing units at an average density of 209.6/sq mi (80.7/km). The racial makeup of the city was 81.45% White, 16.73% African American, 1.21% from other races, and 0.60% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.81% of the population.
    Ashburn, where I grew up. And where all business is, with the exception of a few convenience stores. 90 - 95% of all the crime in the county is committe in Ashburn. And 90% of that is across the tracks. Literally, across the tracks.

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 4,419 people, 1,624 households, and 1,117 families residing in the city. The population density was 978.6 people per square mile (377.5/km). There were 1,846 housing units at an average density of 408.8/sq mi (157.7/km). The racial makeup of the city was 65.22% African American, 32.59% White, 0.09% Native American, 0.23% Asian, 1.65% from other races, and 0.23% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.67% of the population.
    It's odd that we are so lawless here that we have people moving here from the big cities to get away from the crime.

Perhaps we should just nationalize the black neighborhoods in everytown America. Since it's lawlessness that should trigger this, the ghetto would be a great place to start. Oh, that's right, it basically already is. I know when I ride through there, I see LOTS of people sitting around on the porch not working.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad