Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Old Tony has a really well-developed sense of humor. Once he gets done facilitating the police state, perhaps he should consider a career in stand-up comedy.
    I'm starting to wonder about him myself.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Here is the numbers on where I live..

The county. We have some crime, mostly in Ashburn. We may have 2 or three murders per year. Mostly theft and assault.

Turner County, GA

Demographics
    As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 9,504 people, 3,435 households, and 2,538 families residing in the county. The population density was 33 people per square mile (13/km²). There were 3,916 housing units at an average density of 14 per square mile (5/km²). The racial makeup of the county was 20.98% White, 70.37% Black or African American, 0.15% Native American, 0.33% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 1.81% from other races, and 0.36% from two or more races. 2.57% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

There were 3,435 households out of which 35.70% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.00% were married couples living together, 18.60% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.10% were non-families. 23.20% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.40% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.72 and the average family size was 3.19.

In the county the population was spread out with 29.40% under the age of 18, 10.20% from 18 to 24, 26.40% from 25 to 44, 21.10% from 45 to 64, and 12.90% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 33 years. For every 100 females there were 92.60 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 87.00 males.

The median income for a household in the county was $25,676, and the median income for a family was $31,445. Males had a median income of $25,694 versus $18,472 for females. The per capita income for the county was $13,454. About 20.50% of families and 26.70% of the population were below the poverty line, including 35.80% of those under age 18 and 24.80% of those age 65 or over.
    Sycamore, where I live, basically NO CRIME. We have one city cop, and he just patrols and writes traffic citations.

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 496 people, 186 households, and 135 families residing in the city. The population density was 497.4 people per square mile (191.5/km²). There were 209 housing units at an average density of 209.6/sq mi (80.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 81.45% White, 16.73% African American, 1.21% from other races, and 0.60% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.81% of the population.
    Ashburn, where I grew up. And where all business is, with the exception of a few convenience stores. 90 - 95% of all the crime in the county is committe in Ashburn. And 90% of that is across the tracks. Literally, across the tracks.

As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 4,419 people, 1,624 households, and 1,117 families residing in the city. The population density was 978.6 people per square mile (377.5/km²). There were 1,846 housing units at an average density of 408.8/sq mi (157.7/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 65.22% African American, 32.59% White, 0.09% Native American, 0.23% Asian, 1.65% from other races, and 0.23% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.67% of the population.
    It's odd that we are so lawless here that we have people moving here from the big cities to get away from the crime.

Perhaps we should just nationalize the black neighborhoods in everytown America. Since it's lawlessness that should trigger this, the ghetto would be a great place to start. Oh, that's right, it basically already is. I know when I ride through there, I see LOTS of people sitting around on the porch not working.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    We should nationalize small town America and just run them by proxy from the nearest major city to ensure things dont get too bad. Let them live in the lawless tribal fasion they so clearly desire, as long as they produce and dont affect life where the important people live.
    If that's the case, the Feds should take over corrupt big cities like Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, to clean up the graft, corruption and out of control police.

Shooting labs. Gutsy move, Sherlocks.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    If that's the case, the Feds should take over corrupt big cities like Chicago, New Orleans, Detroit, to clean up the graft, corruption and out of control police.

I don't think that it would be such a bad idea at this point in Detroit.

Banned - Not really Theo
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    If your home is raided by the police, it is SOP across the country to shoot the dogs - first thing. Why is the MP5 nicknamed the hush puppy?
    That's not funny and if that's SOP it was written by a complete idiot. Thankfully not ALL LEOs are idiots

We had a situation in Ohio where the cops served a no-knock warrant in plain clothes at 3am. The guy thought he was getting robbed and starting shooting, the cops shot back hitting him 39 times. He was DOA.

The reason for the warrant "receiving stolen property". They found none.

No charges were filed against the victim or any cops. An "internal review" found no wrongdoing. Case closed.

Unfortunately the dead guy was white so we didnt have any activists here demanding justice. I wish we would have.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Here is the numbers on where I live..

The county. We have some crime, mostly in Ashburn. We may have 2 or three murders per year. Mostly theft and assault.

Sycamore, where I live, basically NO CRIME. We have one city cop, and he just patrols and writes traffic citations.

Ashburn, where I grew up. And where all business is, with the exception of a few convenience stores. 90 - 95% of all the crime in the county is committe in Ashburn. And 90% of that is across the tracks. Literally, across the tracks.

It's odd that we are so lawless here that we have people moving here from the big cities to get away from the crime.

Perhaps we should just nationalize the black neighborhoods in everytown America. Since it's lawlessness that should trigger this, the ghetto would be a great place to start. Oh, that's right, it basically already is. I know when I ride through there, I see LOTS of people sitting around on the porch not working.
    My town is 99.5% white. We have not had a murder in 12 years. Our per capita murder rate is 0. Our crime rate is among the lowest in Ohio.
    **** Obama and **** you too.

Quote Originally Posted by OwlMBA View Post
    My town is 99.5% white. We have not had a murder in 12 years. Our per capita murder rate is 0. Our crime rate is among the lowest in Ohio.
    But that is just a coincidence, I'm sure.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    But that is just a coincidence, I'm sure.
    Where I grew up my parents still leave the doors unlocked at night, remember those days? Biggest crime we have in Southern Lancaster County, Pa is small local vandalism or punk teenagers stealing stuff from the Amish. :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke