Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Why Beauties Get Cheated On Big Time! 
    Why Beauties Get Cheated On Big Time!

by Hollywood Life, on Tue May 25, 2010 6:29am PDT

Guess what girls -- don't be envious of the most beautiful women in the world
    Look at Elin, look at Sandra Bullock, look at Halle, Britney, JLo, Reese, Julia Roberts, Jessica Simpson -- they've ALL been cheated on!

It's become irrevocably clear -- beauty is no vaccination against having your man cheat, and it's happened in every public area.

Models gorgeous supermodel Christie Brinkley cheated on by her architect husband Peter Cook.

Politics -- stunning Silda Spitzer cheated on by her husband Eliot Spitzer.

Sports -- head turner Cynthia Rodriguez cheated on by her Yankee star A-Rod, and then when it comes to the world of celebrity, the list goes on and on with Jesse James' transgressions against his beautiful Oscar-winning wife Sandra, who thanked him in her acceptance speech, is just the latest jaw-dropper. So why doesn't beauty confer ANY protection against a cheating spouse, fiance or boyfriend?

"Beautiful women are prey to men who want to use their beauty to elevate their own status. Because of their beauty they're used to being adored, and they are flattered by guys who go completely goo goo for them," explains relationship expert, Dr. Gilda Carle, who has treated many celebrities.

The problem is that those guys often don't see beyond their beauty and they don't like it when they wake up one day and see a real person, who has a real problem one day, whether it's a cold or emotional needs. This type of man looked for a woman to make up for his own ego deficiencies, and when he can't get enough of that, he looks elsewhere.

"Beautiful women may doom themselves to becoming cheating victims because they themselves have want a "charismatic and attractive love mate." They're often attracted to "narcissistic men." Think Tiger, Jesse, K-Fed for Britney, Tony Romo for Jessica Simpson.

"These men are very charismatic. They know how to get women interested in themselves. but because they are so attractive and charismatic themselves, they have other women throwing themselves at them, especially in high profile worlds," says Rhonda Findling, psychologist and author or The Commitment Cure: What To do If You Fall For An Ambivalent Man.

Beauty certainly doesn't make a man committed to you. In fact a man who's excited to be with a stunning woman, because she's stunning can get even more excited to be with another fresher beauty. Think Jen Aniston and Brad Pitt and you get the picture. In fact, Angelina should beware, according to Findling, because men who are swept away by beauty, aren't committed to their relationships or families.
    Interesting - more at the link.

Shine

BSR
    It has nothing to do with Beauty. Men cheat for 4 reasons

1) They are tired of your shit and want to escape. Cheating is a short term escape
    2) They love sex and get it from someone else when you dont give it
    3) They like the excitement of the "game"
    4)They are narsasistic bastards who feel women are a tool for their pleasure.

It doesn't surprise me. Male insecurity is nothing new. They're allegedly intimidated by smart women, beautiful women, dykish women, women in black pantsuits, women in the military, women in the workplace, women in the pulpit, women driving cars-women anywhere but in the kitchen, the one place where women have access to sharp, pointy things.

Except the guys who post here. I know they are secure about their masculinity.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post

1) They are tired of your shit and want to escape. Cheating is a short term escape
    I think that's sort of the point. Very attractive women tend to get involved with men with 3 and 4.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    It doesn't surprise me. Male insecurity is nothing new. They're allegedly intimidated by smart women, beautiful women, dykish women, women in black pantsuits, women in the military, women in the workplace, women in the pulpit, women driving cars-women anywhere but in the kitchen, the one place where women have access to sharp, pointy things.

bahahahhaaaha

I think it was that modern day social commentator, Chris Rock, who stated that a man is only a faithful as his options.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

It sucks that they are cheated on and being in the public eye makes it even worse.

They don't even get the privacy to work things out without a camera in the face.

Banned
    "These men are very charismatic. They know how to get women interested in themselves. but because they are so attractive and charismatic themselves, they have other women throwing themselves at them, especially in high profile worlds," says Rhonda Findling, psychologist and author or The Commitment Cure: What To do If You Fall For An Ambivalent Man.
    I swear, having to deal with an abundance of good looks, better abs than I had in college, a wealth of charisma and to top it all off a large penis is a curse! I have to carry these burdens every day and I rue the day I was cursed with them.

As someone who has dated his fair share of women, the common misconception is that beautiful women=good lay. Some seem to think that a hot looking girl must be a hellcat in the sack. This isn't always the case. This could be why some guys go and get hookers because even a faked orgasm is better than a girl just laying there.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post

So, what you're saying is that women are completely monogamous and are incapable of cheating? Hmm. I guess the ending of my first marriage was a lie then.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Wait a minute, are you saying women aren't that? Shit.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)