Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 American Idol Winner Is... 
    Lee DeWyze. I mean wow. Certainly not the most talented of the bunch. Crystal Bowersox is a natural. Extremely talented. But she didn't get the votes. She will go on to be more successful than the last 2 Idol winners easy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Lee DeWyze. I mean wow. Certainly not the most talented of the bunch. Crystal Bowersox is a natural. Extremely talented. But she didn't get the votes. She will go on to be more successful than the last 2 Idol winners easy.
    Crystal Bowersox was excellent, she will go places without the win. They had some excellent girls this year, not so much the guys.

They should have two winners each year, a girl and a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Crystal Bowersox was excellent, she will go places without the win. They had some excellent girls this year, not so much the guys.
    Which is strange considering how the girls dropped off this season. 3 girls were voted off before a guy got dropped. This season sucked in total. Worst since season 3.

One thing about tonight though. All of the Idol winners were there except David Cook. Wonder what was up with that?

Which is strange considering how the girls dropped off this season. 3 girls were voted off before a guy got dropped. This season sucked in total. Worst since season 3.

One thing about tonight though. All of the Idol winners were there except David Cook. Wonder what was up with that?
    That was unusual but he was on recently. The music tonight all around was good, I enjoy hearing from the old timers. I don't understand why people on this forum don't like idol?

Well, now that Simon is gone, so does my interest to a degree.

Well, now that Simon is gone, so does my interest to a degree.
    It will come around next year and you'll be bored because there is nothing else to watch!

It's still on here (Pacific Time) but for the most part this season has sucked. Watched very little of it this year. The "country" week was good....

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    eh...the talent is ok most of the time...but when you get someone doing bad rendtions of songs, it turns you off to the show....(I'm not talking about the talent search part, but the actual compitition)

They are too focused on the "mainstream" music and very rarely branch out into anything other than Pop. Some Country (even though at lest 4-5 conestants including 2 winners have gone on to do mostly Country) a little rock. but they stick with Pop music about 75-85% and /blah i'd rather not watch it.

I was kind of surprised to see Kelly Clarkson show up. She's been not too friendly with the show in recent years even going so far as to not allow them to do her songs but she ended up relenting. Paula Abdul showing up was a total shock but not surprising as this was Simon's final show. It was good to see some of the past contestants and all but 1 of the past winners. Some contestants have gone on to have decent careers. Daughtry, Bucky Covington, Kelly Pickler, Jennifer Hudson, Kim Locke are all having good careers.