Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1 What The MSM Will Never Show You During A Pro-Illegal Immigration Rally 
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,060
    Michelle Malkin has some interesting pictures up from pro-illegal immigration rallies around the country. Here are a few samples:


    This one reeks of irony. The sign says "Undocumented Unafraid yet she has her face covered with a bandanna:



    And another clueless college kiddie protest coming in November. And by clueless I mean a party called "Party for Socialism and Liberation. Um, there is no more of an economic policy that is more anti-liberation than socialism:



    This is very real and IMO we should be free to defend the sovereignty of this nation by any means necessary. It's what the 2nd Amendment is all about.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post

    And another clueless college kiddie protest coming in November. And by clueless I mean a party called "Party for Socialism and Liberation. Um, there is no more of an economic policy that is more anti-liberation than socialism:



    This is very real and IMO we should be free to defend the sovereignty of this nation by any means necessary. It's what the 2nd Amendment is all about.
    You should go to this event and talk to the people there and do your very best to not be completely defensive the entire time. Won't hurt....will it?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    301
    Thanks for getting the real stuff out NJCardFan.
    "Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives." Ronald Reagan
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    12,586
    The "We Are Indigenous" sign is interesting. That's exactly one of the problems that border patrol faces. Being indigenous to a region was a legitimate issue 100 years ago, before the borders were as clearly defined as they are now. It's not the case anymore, but a lot of people who want to come here either don't understand this, or don't want to understand this.

    And really, how many traditionally nomadic tribes of indigenous people are left in the Americas?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You should go to this event and talk to the people there and do your very best to not be completely defensive the entire time. Won't hurt....will it?
    You going dickhead? We should gather up all these nuts and put them on a boat for one way passage to the commie country of their choice.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You should go to this event and talk to the people there and do your very best to not be completely defensive the entire time. Won't hurt....will it?
    Hmm. You mean like liberals at a Tea Party Rally?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9TR10TuRag
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xHDV...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10K1k...eature=related

    So WeeWee, the next time you have a thought. Let it go.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member malloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You should go to this event and talk to the people there and do your very best to not be completely defensive the entire time. Won't hurt....will it?
    I'd love to go and give a keynote pocket speech and expose their ignorance for actually believing in a thoroughly debunked economic model. However, moonbats are moonbats and they aren't going to let little things like facts, scientific laws and history get in the way of their moonbattery.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,060
    Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I'd love to go and give a keynote pocket speech and expose their ignorance for actually believing in a thoroughly debunked economic model. However, moonbats are moonbats and they aren't going to let little things like facts, scientific laws and history get in the way of their moonbattery.
    I'm still getting a chuckle out of the terms socialism and liberation being used in the same sentence. I beg anyone to give me an example where socialism was liberating. Just one.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Hmm. You mean like liberals at a Tea Party Rally?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9TR10TuRag
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xHDV...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10K1k...eature=related

    So WeeWee, the next time you have a thought. Let it go.
    They are so tolerant on the left are they not?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,060
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    They are so tolerant on the left are they not?
    And I just brought up the Tea Party but there is also what goes on when a conservative speaks on a college campus. Ann Coulter had a pie thrown at her. Tom Tancredo had a bunch of moonbats come in and disturb his speech. A bunch of moonbats stormed the state when the head of the Minutemen was trying to give a speech. Hell, here are more videos for wee wee to see:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuNXmy0e5fc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv9xa-VxchM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7naT...ext=1&index=16


    But this is OK to people like wee wee because it's liberals interrupting conservatives.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •