Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Topless ban at beach doesn't apply to transgendered men with enhanced breasts 
    Rehoboth Beach police are in a bit of legal bind over transgendered men going topless to show their enhanced breasts since shirtless men are not violating the law, The News Journal reports.

The Wilmington, Del., newspaper says the problem arose over the holiday weekend in Rehoboth when a few transgendered men removed their tops, drawing complaints from lifeguards.

"Passersby came up to the lifeguard and said they were alarmed and unhappy with the females showing their breasts," Police Chief Keith Banks said. "The lifeguard responded and saw that they were males." ...
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...nced-breasts/1

and of all those it should apply to.......................
    "What this country needs are more unemployed politicians."
    -Edward Langley

"Liberals are the type of people who go on safari and wonder why they can't get out and pet the lions..."- warpig

Banned
    Not males. Just mentally retarded FREAKS.

My response would be simple - - you want to present as a woman? You act like one and cover up. If not, I'm calling you "sir", and I don't give a damn how well you have your junk tucked, how nice your makeup looks and how real your wig is. You wanna be a woman, you follow the rules for women. If you wanna be a transgendered, you follow the rules for the gender you say you feel you are . . .none of this back and forth shit. You can't have those topless privileges anymore...because you say you're not a man anymore.

I don't know why they don't try that tactic. Transwomen HATE being reminded of their birth gender and take great pride in their new status. . .so you turn that pride on itself. Maybe because the lifeguards are guys and just don't think like that.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    personally I just vote for topless beaches for women....i mean who doesn't want to see a nice pair of tits?

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    personally I just vote for topless beaches for women....i mean who doesn't want to see a nice pair of tits?
    wee wee
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    My response would be simple - - you want to present as a woman? You act like one and cover up. If not, I'm calling you "sir", and I don't give a damn how well you have your junk tucked, how nice your makeup looks and how real your wig is. You wanna be a woman, you follow the rules for women.

~QC
    does this include using bathrooms/changing rooms

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    does this include using bathrooms/changing rooms
    They'd be ill advised to "drag" their asses into a men's room . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

So should the law treat them as men or women?