Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 DUmmies try to advise $kimmer re: Hillary 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    lynyrd_skynyrd(1000+ posts)
    Wed Jun-04-08 04:15 PM
    Original message
    What should DU do if she doesn't drop out? Let's give the admins our input

Why Skinner says it's tentative

Democratic Underground is a discussion forum, and it is my belief that for the most part the discussions here should reflect what is going on out in the real world. As you know, Senator Clinton has not conceded the race, and has not yet made clear her intentions going forward. I believe she will do the right thing for party unity and drop out -- probably sometime in the next few days. If so, then we're going to stick with our plan. If she doesn't, then we need to decide how we're going to deal with it. But we cannot make that decision until she makes her intentions clear. We need to know the real-world context in which we are operating.

I believe that if Hillary Clinton does not concede this nomination, she needs to be treated as a Republican with a "D" next to her name.

This means, to put it quite frankly, that attacks on her should be permitted, while defending her, endorsing her, or parroting her lies needs to be grounds for dismissal. Sorry die hard Hillary loyalists, but her time is up, and if she doesn't drop out, so is yours.

It's not like I haven't said this before, but now it's different. Obama is now officially the presumptive nominee. Even the media is on board with that, for crying out loud. I don't think she is a Democrat, and if she continues to undermine Obama, nobody can deny it anymore.

On the other side of this, attacks on Obama which are not legitimate criticism should also not be permitted.

Just my thoughts.
    You will do whatever Big $kimmer tells you to, DUmmy. He doesn't give a damn what you think.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    You will do whatever Big $kimmer tells you to, DUmmy. He doesn't give a damn what you think.
    Bwahahahahahaha.. I love the fact that they are eating each other alive over there.

But I think its even funnier that this DUmmy thinks he has some say in $kimmer's pyramid scheme. News flash for you spanky, if $kimmer gets rid of die hard Hillary supporters he will lose ALOT OF CASH in his bi-hourly fund drives. You'll be banned before they will.

pbca (956 posts) Wed Jun-04-08 04:23 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. I agree, she should be tombstoned
    LMAO. I wonder if DU jargon makes it into his everyday life?

Tombstone the Hill supporters too!!!!eleventy
    Be Not Afraid.

I wonder if $kimmer knows how f'ed he is.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    I wonder if $kimmer knows how f'ed he is.

It's doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    lynyrd_skynyrd is a total douche and an embarrassment to the band for whom he named himself after.

Banned
    lynyrd_skynyrd(1000+ posts)
    Wed Jun-04-08 04:15 PM
    Original message

Democratic Underground is a discussion forum, and it is my belief that for the most part the discussions here should reflect what is going on out in the real world.
    Underground Panther reflects what is going on in the real world?

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    LMAO. I wonder if DU jargon makes it into his everyday life?

Tombstone the Hill supporters too!!!!eleventy
    LOL, and I wonder if the secret service will understand their language. If they monitor that comment it might put a blip on their radar. :p

There's a real vindictiveness in these folks, and no sense of decorum. I wonder how old some of them are and how their parents raised them.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    There's a real vindictiveness in these folks, and no sense of decorum. I wonder how old some of them are and how their parents raised them.
    Hey watch it... you could be talking about one of my aliases over there! :p