Thread: McCain-Palin Reunion Tour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 McCain-Palin Reunion Tour 
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    McCain-Palin Reunion Tour

On Friday, March 26, Palin will star at a McCain re-election rally at the Pima County Fairgrounds in Tucson. The following day, they'll be back for another public display of political affection at Dobson High School in Mesa.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    with all the crap that came out after the campain, i'm surprised she's still supporting him...

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    with all the crap that came out after the campain, i'm surprised she's still supporting him...
    The fact that she claims to be a true conservative makes me suprised she'd support his RINO ass. This is why I don't trust any of them.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    She made a promise/commitment before the Tea Party got off the ground to support him in his re-election. She is just keeping her word which most politicians don't do. Also, had it not been for him picking her as VP, she would be an unknown. So, I am sure she owes him a debt of gratitude in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    She made a promise/commitment before the Tea Party got off the ground to support him in his re-election. She is just keeping her word which most politicians don't do. Also, had it not been for him picking her as VP, she would be an unknown. So, I am sure she owes him a debt of gratitude in that respect.
    And as soon as she drug her ass out from under that bus he and his people threw her under and treated the road rash, she ran to show her gratitude?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    And as soon as she drug her ass out from under that bus he and his people threw her under and treated the road rash, she ran to show her gratitude?
    Not all of them did but you are correct that his handlers threw her under the bus. I don't think he did but in politics, you have to blame someone else when you lose. Most of these sorry pricks can never admit failure; it's never their fault. Plus, it would not surprise me if McCain had a bunch of RINO's running his campaign. If she makes a run for Prez, she won't have any of these turds in her campaign.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Not all of them did but you are correct that his handlers threw her under the bus. I don't think he did but in politics, you have to blame someone else when you lose. Most of these sorry pricks can never admit failure; it's never their fault. Plus, it would not surprise me if McCain had a bunch of RINO's running his campaign. If she makes a run for Prez, she won't have any of these turds in her campaign.
    yeah, but he should have come out and told them to stfu it wasn't true. that would have helped his image as well..but w/e

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah, but he should have come out and told them to stfu it wasn't true. that would have helped his image as well..but w/e
    He ran a f. up campaign to start with plus he had that RINO appeasement mentality. It would have been a slaughter without her on the ticket. Like I said, the chicken shit handlers rather than admit their own failure decided to make her the scapegoat. Some of those handlers were feeding the news media stories like her wardrobe costs which he was not aware of. In other words, they were stabbing her in the back without his knowledge. Her mistake was not confronting McCain about it.

He ran a f. up campaign to start with plus he had that RINO appeasement mentality. It would have been a slaughter without her on the ticket. Like I said, the chicken shit handlers rather than admit their own failure decided to make her the scapegoat. Some of those handlers were feeding the news media stories like her wardrobe costs which he was not aware of. In other words, they were stabbing her in the back without his knowledge. Her mistake was not confronting McCain about it.
    Who knows maybe she did talk to McCain about the BS. The Left & the media would have loved for it to be played out in public.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Who knows maybe she did talk to McCain about the BS. The Left & the media would have loved for it to be played out in public.
    She was asked by O'Reilly why she did not confront him. Like you say, who knows. I am hoping that her support does not get McCain re-elected. The Tea Party folks are not going to vote for him.