More burgers tonight!!! :eek: This time filled with Gorgonzola cheese!!!!:D
Tonight was a special Jazzercise "Healthy Happy Hour" class. We did our workout and then had light refreshments.
One of the girls made Buffalo Chicken Dip that was to die for. Already bookmarked the recipe for later. :D
* 2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 cup Ranch dressing
* 3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red HotŪ)
* 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
* 1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
We're going to do Amish tonight at a different place.
Prime Rib dinner for 8 bucks!!!! :eek::D
Really crappy chili-mac. And some horrible onion rings.
DFAC food for the lose.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|