Thread: Dinner Tonight?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 147
  1. #41  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sarasota,FL
    Posts
    42,739
    Da burgers were fantastic!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #42  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Lamburger pizza. Not baaaaaaad!:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #43  
    Senior Member hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    TehYuk
    Posts
    3,727
    Leftovers from earlier in the week tonight, but yesterday ... grilled trout, rice and peas and this sauce:


    4 anchovy fillets, pasted w/ a mortar & pestle
    1 Tbs capers, drained, finely chopped
    2 Tbs lemon juice
    1 level tsp ground english mustard
    1 clove garlic, crushed
    4 Tbs EEVOO
    few twists of fresh ground black pepper
    2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
    1 Tbs chopped fresh basil

    Easy to make, just mix everything together, dump the oil in, add pepper and put the fresh herbs in just before you serve. Simples! It tastes amazingly good, too.
    20010911
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #44  
    Senior Member Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, Tn
    Posts
    1,531
    Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Leftovers from earlier in the week tonight, but yesterday ... grilled trout, rice and peas and this sauce:


    4 anchovy fillets, pasted w/ a mortar & pestle
    1 Tbs capers, drained, finely chopped
    2 Tbs lemon juice
    1 level tsp ground english mustard
    1 clove garlic, crushed
    4 Tbs EEVOO
    few twists of fresh ground black pepper
    2 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
    1 Tbs chopped fresh basil

    Easy to make, just mix everything together, dump the oil in, add pepper and put the fresh herbs in just before you serve. Simples! It tastes amazingly good, too.
    I know it's hard to believe, ...But I have NEVER had anchovy's. Where can I get them to try?
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #45  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Have them put a few on a couple of pieces of pizza next time you order pizza. They are very salty.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #46  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Have them put a few on a couple of pieces of pizza next time you order pizza. They are very salty.
    I eat em outa the can!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #47  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I eat em outa the can!
    They are an acquired taste, I use them more as a seasoning.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #48  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They are an acquired taste, I use them more as a seasoning.
    Chunk of Italian bread and a piece of stinky cheese with an anchovie! Heaven! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #49  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,849
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Chunk of Italian bread and a piece of stinky cheese with an anchovie! Heaven! :D
    Don't French kiss your wife after eating that!:eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #50  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Don't French kiss your wife after eating that!:eek:
    She like em two!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XazaOWrnJ5o

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •