1. #1 Tila Tequila Finds "God" Or Just Little Voices In Her Head. It's Hard To Tell. 
    MySpace 'Queen' Tila Tequila: I Made Amends with God

By Nathan Black
    Christian Post Reporter
    Tue, Oct. 02 2007 06:34 PM EDT

Tila Tequila, whose bisexual reality dating series premieres on MTV next week, recently exposed her personal spiritual journey on how she found God.

Her testimony was posted last week on her popular MySpace blog in reaction to conservative Christian comments opposing the upcoming show "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila" where she stars with 32 straight men and lesbians who compete to impress her.

Although acknowledging that the show would raise controversy, she wrote, "I just want to say that I am truly blessed to have had an opportunity to share with the world and teach the world that it is OK to be who you are! Gay or not! So thank you MTV for giving me this opportunity."

Tequila, whose real last name is Nguyen, has some 2 million "friends" on MySpace, making her the most popular girl in the social network's history and earning her the label "queen of MySpace." She's also dubbed the "Madonna of MySpace" as she built her celebrity status online with racy photos and videos, Tila merchandise and album singles.

But the popular 25-year-old entertainer whose online friends keep growing was once down a lonely path, with no love or support from anyone, as she described on her blog.

"Growing up, I felt like I had no one to turn to in times of need, who would be there for me with open arms without judgment when I felt hopeless," Tequila wrote. "I lived in a lonely shattered world and tried to commit suicide quite a few times from a very young and tender age starting at 11 [years] to 22 years of age.

"That is until I made amends with God," she added.

Tequila said she didn't meet God in a church, which she had avoided going to with her "'gay' problems." And she didn't meet the God worshipped by churches that preached condemnation. Instead, she said she made amends with "the God that I can feel and hear in my own heart."

"This is what saved my life," she wrote.

"I stopped feeling bad about myself because I was told that I was a 'bad' person for whatever reasons and opinions," Tequila explained. "That's when I turned my life around. I accepted me for who I am in all my glory. I accepted the fact that God would love me as long as my heart is good."

With that, she blasted churches for "bashing" on the gay community.
    This is so wrong it's difficult to even know what to say.

Bisex Blues

"I stopped feeling bad about myself because I was told that I was a 'bad' person for whatever reasons and opinions," Tequila explained. "That's when I turned my life around. I accepted me for who I am in all my glory. I accepted the fact that God would love me as long as my heart is good."
    Pretty much says it all right there.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Ummm...a joke, right? I wonder if God saw those parts of her show where he prospective "mates" eat raw goat testicles to prove their love for her, hmmmm....
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature