Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pre-Baby Picture 
    Well, it has a head, a butt, and some sort of arm nubby appendage, so I think we did alright.

Other than that, it looks like Mrs. Pacman or a peanut depending on how you squint.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

It may be just the way the feet are aligned or that baby has some humongous feet.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Or it could be a Pac Man.

Congratulations! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It may be just the way the feet are aligned or that baby has some humongous feet.
    I really can't tell what's what there. I don't know how a doctor can look at a blurry fuzzball on a screen and identify the parts. To me it looks like a fried egg from far away and pacman up close.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Thanks!

wakawakawakawakawakawakawakawakawaka
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."

Congratulations. :)

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    I really can't tell what's what there. I don't know how a doctor can look at a blurry fuzzball on a screen and identify the parts. To me it looks like a fried egg from far away and pacman up close.

Looks like a little skier set to exist the starting chocks.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Congratulations. :)
    Thanks! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Looks like a little skier set to exist the starting chocks.
    LOL. Maybe when it gets bigger I'll be able to figure out all the parts and pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

HAHAHAHAHA! That is exactly what I thought then I saw your post! HAHAHAHA!
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Great, my wife is going to give birth to a 6 lb. 8 oz bouncing yellow sphere with eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by malloc View Post
    Great, my wife is going to give birth to a 6 lb. 8 oz bouncing yellow sphere with eyes.
    Do you seriously believe that you guys would be better off with a 'ghost'? Think about it.