1. #1 I am barely able to contain my rage when I watch that upside down, struggling pelican 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yeah, sure you can't asshole.

But what you and a lot of the others on DU fail to post is your pure glee at having this happen and getting your anti-American agenda on the front page like those pics are.

Stinky The Clown (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-04-10 07:04 PM
    Original message I am barely able to contain my rage when I watch that upside down, struggling pelican

That clip has been shown over and over.

I found it very affecting.
    glinda (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-04-10 07:39 PM
    Response to Original message

12. I am getting terrorized/traumatized. Truly. Not kidding.
    You're a dipshit then, thanks for confirming it to the planet.

These morons are making me sick with these posts of theirs. The vast majority of DU doesn't give a flying fuck about the "poor pelican". They see this disaster as a means to advance their AlGore loving agenda and if it hurts the US, so much the better.

The pricks will never admit it, but the fuckers know it's true.

Hey Stinky, why don't you come on over tonight and defend that asshat post of yours??? Moron.
    May the FORCE be with you!

It did kinda look like Hillary on a bad day, which she seems to be having a lot of lately.

More of this crying for gaia crap! If you feel that strongly about it, get your ass and your wallet down there and volunteer! Don't sit at camp couch and bottle up your crocodile tears of rage.
    "In England a king hath little more to do than to make war and give away places; which in plain terms, is to impoverish the nation and set it together by the ears. A pretty business indeed for a man to be allowed eight hundred thousand sterling a year for, and worshipped into the bargain! Of more worth is one honest man to society and in the sight of God, than all the crowned ruffians that ever lived."
    —Thomas Paine, Common Sense

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Oh and Stinky...that barely contained "rage" of yours...

Pray tell us what you'd do if, heaven forbid, that "rage" got uncontained.:eek:

Would you set your car on fire??? (They like that in France.)

Would you stop buying gas???

No, you wouldn't do any of those. You're just a POS asshole posting tough guy shit on a board that is made fun of here and has been since it started.

You and your "Reality Based" buddies on DU are nothing more than an income stream for Skinner & Co. :D Morons.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Gee, since it's summer I've been spared all pelican-related visuals since I'm not watching TV. I guess if they could have drilled on land or in shallow water, that pelican would have been spared. So, basically this is all the fault of the Eco-Nazi types. It must suck to be you right now.

On a related note - the pelicans out here are all snowy white and feeling fine. :p

I am barely able to contain my rage when I watch that upside down, struggling pelican
    I know how you feel. I'm just like that when my ice maker fucks up
    Last edited by 3rd-try; 06-06-2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: rage, uncontained rage.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    I know how you feel. I'm just like that when my ice maker fucks up
    Fucked up ice makers makes me just sit in the middle of the floor and cry big crocodile tears....... :eek:
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

There are no pelicans in ANWR. Just saying...
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    You are brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    That is simply outstanding.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.