View Poll Results: Who would win should they ever enter into an epic battle . . . .

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Uncle Ted Nugent

    0 0%
  • Chuck - God has a Chuck Norris complex - Norris

    6 85.71%
  • I couldn't choose between the two because I'm a stoopid poop head.

    1 14.29%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1 Rock'em Sock'em Saturday . . . . . 
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Weather - It's either hot or rainy or both. :mad:

    Stuff - doing some . . . .

    TOTD: In an epic battle between Ted Nugent and Chuck Norris - who would win?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    I have various things to do tomorrow although it should be a fantastic summer day out here.

    Ted would simply defer to Chuck out of complete respect. The only epic battle they would join would be together as patriots. Ted would kill a whitetail and lay it at Chuck's feet. Chuck would visualize a succulent BBQ and everybody would say grace and eat in 10 minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I have various things to do tomorrow although it should be a fantastic summer day out here.

    Ted would simply defer to Chuck out of complete respect. The only epic battle they would join would be together as patriots. Ted would kill a whitetail and lay it at Chuck's feet. Chuck would visualize a succulent BBQ and everybody would say grace and eat in 10 minutes.
    Buuurp!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    This poll is lame.
    The whole world, yes even Ted, knows that Chuck Norris is the Alpha and the Omega.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    This poll is lame.
    The whole world, yes even Ted, knows that Chuck Norris is the Alpha and the Omega.
    :p
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,425
    I'm heading out to the farmer's market and then to the barber shop before it gets too hot outside. Today's high 105...tomorrow's high 109.

    I'll be in the pool most of the afternoon. I don't have plans for tonight yet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    I see nobody has yet dared to vote against Chuck Norris.
    Probably a good thing.


    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I see nobody has yet dared to vote against Chuck Norris.
    Probably a good thing.


    I'm sure wee wee and shoe face would
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Grouchy Old Broad Kay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Midland, Tx
    Posts
    3,699
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •