Thread: A Twinge of Conscience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 A Twinge of Conscience. 
    Banned
    I did the unforgivable and have painted myself into a corner. Since I got out of prison back in 2001 I have been pretty much going from woman to woman. Had a long term relationship with Yvette but since that blew up, I have had a start of a relationship with a woman and when that did not workout, I moved on and stuck to getting laid when I could.

Now I met a truly nice, beautiful woman who is basically clueless in the sack. This is the result of being in a 30 year marriage with a man who was equally clueless. Turns out that when I asked her she admitted to having had two lovers, if she included me.

I thought that putting a woman through something new would be fun. But yesterday and last night I saw something in the way she looked at me. The way she laid on my chest. I felt that this woman truly has fallen in love with me.

Up until then, I was going to play the rouge. I was going to hit it and quit it. Looks like my games bit me on the ass again.

I was going to play the rouge
    You want to be ladies face makeup? Hope your new chick is way kinky.

I think you meant "rogue".

I dunno Speedy, might be fun teaching her all kinds of new tricks and things, that is, if she has the aptitude and willingness to learn them.

rm -rf obama*

Cad.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I did the unforgivable and have painted myself into a corner. Since I got out of prison back in 2001 I have been pretty much going from woman to woman. Had a long term relationship with Yvette but since that blew up, I have had a start of a relationship with a woman and when that did not workout, I moved on and stuck to getting laid when I could.

Now I met a truly nice, beautiful woman who is basically clueless in the sack. This is the result of being in a 30 year marriage with a man who was equally clueless. Turns out that when I asked her she admitted to having had two lovers, if she included me.

I thought that putting a woman through something new would be fun. But yesterday and last night I saw something in the way she looked at me. The way she laid on my chest. I felt that this woman truly has fallen in love with me.

Up until then, I was going to play the rouge. I was going to hit it and quit it. Looks like my games bit me on the ass again.

Always remember there is a human being with feelings on the other side of the equation. If this person is someone who you can see yourself with long-term, you will have plenty of time to coach her. If not. Don't be cruel - and the best time to figure this out is BEFORE you "paint yourself into a corner".

Do what is right.

(I know - easier said than done, but as someone who has some regrets in my past, it is best)
    Last edited by Constitutionally Speaking; 06-06-2010 at 02:31 PM.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

I hope you have have finally found the right one. Treat her like a queen and expect nothing in return and you will be rewarded like a king.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson

Romance her. You can still be a rogue. Women love that stuff, if it's romantic. Why do you think soap opera cads are such popular characters?

Look at it this way-she doesn't have a lot of other guys to compare you to, so you don't have a lot of pressure to be a certain way. If you make her really happy a few times in ways that her ex didn't, she'll be cooking you breakfast every day.

Banned
    She is amazing. I have known few women as beautiful and none who had been celibate for two years. She had not had sex with anyone since she left her husband. It is awesome the way she makes feel because there is such a sincerity when she takes my hand or touches my arm. I can't believe that I actually have to coach such a woman through what I want sexually and that she has not done such things before. It is great at the start and gets even better as the clumsiness fades.

I did not know that such women still existed. She is confident about somethings and insecure about little meaningless things. She wears sunglasses almost all of the time because she is insecure about her eyes. She has a dark brown eye and a grey eye. She says she was made alot of fun of when she was growing up and now tries to hide them. She dresses short and tight and has the body for it. She owns a gym and tries to look the part. She is scared of motorcycles and I will try to cure her of that. Light skinned, blonde Mexican women are a real prize and I can't believe I snagged one.

I will not hit and quit this one. This one is a keeper all of the way.

Now I met a truly nice, beautiful woman who is basically clueless in the sack.
    Hmmm, must've been my first wife.......sorry I didn't warn you.
    http://allenbwest.com/
    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg
    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    Hmmm, must've been my first wife.......sorry I didn't warn you.
    Light skinned, blonde Mexican women are a real prize and I can't believe I snagged one.
    Does this sound like her? :D

She has a very heavy Spanish accent which is quite sexy.

Banned
    The may be quite a bit of committment with this one even before I decide to marry her. She is a Mexican citizen and here on a visa.