1. #1 "Feed Me First Then I'll Confess " - B'klyn Thug Cops Plea for Junk-Food Feast 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Feeding A Killer Appetite - B'klyn Thug Cops Plea for Junk-Food Feast.video
    Talk about taking a bite out of crime!

For two years, a Brooklyn thug sat in an Oregon jail awaiting trial for a coldblooded murder, and all the fat felon could think about was food - a bucket of greasy chicken, a mouthful of lasagna, a slice of pizza.
    So when prosecutors offered to buy Tremayne Durham, 36, a fast-food buffet in exchange for a guilty plea that would land him behind bars, likely for the rest of his life, he bit right in.

The 275-pound convicted rapist admitted he had shot a man to death over a failed business deal in June 2006. "He's a big guy," Oregon prosecutor Josh Lamborn told The Post yesterday. "He is known as someone who in the jail who ate a lot." Durham was sentenced Wednesday to life behind bars with a chance for parole in 30 years after pleading guilty last month to aggravated murder for Adam Calbreath's brutal slaying.

Multnomah County, Ore., Judge Eric Bergstrom agreed to the unusual plea deal - which included buckets of fried chicken, pizza and lasagna - because it saved the expense of a trial and possible appeals.

A murder trial could have cost the county about $4,000, officials said.

Durham's insatiable need for greasy food - which included gorging on KFC and Popeye's chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, carrot cake, along with a pizza, two calzones, lasagna and ice cream - cost Oregon taxpayers only $41.70. Bergstrom signed off on the deal, and the killer downed the food in two sittings - the first a few weeks ago, and the second on Wednesday.

Durham is a man who has problems saying no to his impulses.

Convicted of rape in Manhattan in 1992 and paroled eight years later, Durham yearned to open his own business and ordered a custom-built, $18,000 ice-cream truck from an Oregon company. When he changed his mind, the company refused to give him a refund because they were already building the truck.
    So, according to prosecutors, Durham took a bus to Oregon and killed Calbreath, 39, a former employee of the company, while looking for the owner. Don Hons, 32, a friend of Calbreath's who attended the sentencing, said Durham deserved no favors - but told The Oregonian newspaper he was glad the judge made the food deal in order to get the killer locked up.

"If a couple buckets of chicken are going to help to get a conviction, then get some biscuits to go with it," he said.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08082008...ite_123567.htm

Banned
    The archetypal product of the American McDonald's generation!

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Naw, a chicken and waffles type of guy,Popeye's all the way !

I think it speaks volumes about the American "system" that after 2 years in prison, a murdering rapist can weigh 275 pounds. I'm putting aside my usual position that repeat offenders for capital crimes need to be turned into chum, and wondering why these people aren't subsisting off of bread and water behind bars. We are entirely too nice to our prisoners. Kudos to the judge for at least considering the bottom line for the taxpayers, but one can't help but think "only in America" when you read a story like this. I wonder what the buffet bill came out to?
    Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I think it speaks volumes about the American "system" that after 2 years in prison, a murdering rapist can weigh 275 pounds. I'm putting aside my usual position that repeat offenders for capital crimes need to be turned into chum, and wondering why these people aren't subsisting off of bread and water behind bars. We are entirely too nice to our prisoners. Kudos to the judge for at least considering the bottom line for the taxpayers, but one can't help but think "only in America" when you read a story like this. I wonder what the buffet bill came out to?
    Durham's insatiable need for greasy food - which included gorging on KFC and Popeye's chicken, mashed potatoes, coleslaw, carrot cake, along with a pizza, two calzones, lasagna and ice cream - cost Oregon taxpayers only $ 41.70.

The big Cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Who gives a fuck. The fat pile of shit needs to die, not sit in prison for the rest fo his life.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.