Thread: Mad WoW Skilz Save Boy, Sister From Killer Moose.

1. #1 Mad WoW Skilz Save Boy, Sister From Killer Moose. 
    World of Warcraft skills help Norwegian boy save his sister from moose attack

A NORWEGIAN boy, 12, reportedly saved himself and his sister from a moose attack using skills he picked up playing the online role-playing game World of Warcraft.

Hans Jørgen Olsen, 12, and his sister encountered a moose during a walk in the forest near their home in the central Norwegian town of Leksvik, said the Norwegian online newspaper Nettavisen.

It was then Olsen's WoW instincts reportedly kicked in. Firstly, he taunted the animal to get it away from his sister, the paper said.

In WoW, players use taunting to shoo monsters away from weaker team members, the newspaper said.

Then, when the moose came after him, he played dead.

"When you reach level 30, you learn a trick called the fake death. That's what I did - I pretended I was dead, and then the moose lost interest," he told the paper. "It went really well."

The moose reportedly lost interest in the boy and disappeared into the woods.
    And they say gaming is bad for you.

News

Well... I can honestly say that if an angry moose were to come across my path, my first thought wouldn't be "were is my feign death button at?".
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Well... I can honestly say that if an angry moose were to come across my path, my first thought wouldn't be "were is my feign death button at?".
    That's because your aren't Leeeroy Jenkens!
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein