1. #1 Woman caught having sex in park, charged with adultery - in New York 
    This is interesting in this day and age.

She was caught with his pants down.
    A New York woman was arrested and accused of a rarely invoked charge of adultery after she was caught in process of a lewd act on top of a picnic table in an upstate park.

Suzanne Corona was charged, along with colleague Justin Amend, with public lewdness for the incident, which a Batavia police officer said occurred in full view of children. Because Corona, a 41-year-old mother, is also married, police decided to employ the additional charge of adultery.

Corona called the adultery charge unfair and maintained all the hanky-panky was kept in the gentleman's pants.

"Nothing was out there, nothing was showing," she told reporters. "His genitals were exposed perhaps by the zipper, but that's it. But no one would see that."

The incident could cost Corona up to 90 days in jail or a $500 fine.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz0qMyFUl2i

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

The incident could cost Corona up to 90 days in jail or a $500 fine.
    Gee, can't be clogging up the jails with raposts and murderers now can we.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

She told the police that she did it because her husband was "transgendered". He isn't.

As somebody who uses parks, nature trails, greenbelts, hiking paths, and picnic areas, I'm all for having the cops haul off exhibitionists and hook-ups. I don't know if that's the right charge, but arresting them and clearing them out is the right action.

There is nothing quite as revolting as catching sight of a couple of people going at it on playground equipment or picnic tables when you are taking a pleasant walk. Chasing desperate gay guys out of the Ladies Room in parks when they are getting blow jobs is also disgusting.

If you can't afford a private space to have sex, you probably shouldn't be thinking about doing it right now.

Isn't lewd and lacivious behavior, or public exposure the more appropriate charge?

sounds to me like an set up to challenge the law in court.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.