Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Billionairess Assaults Employee in eBay Conference Room 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Why am I not surprised? It not that far of a stretch to believe that someone who loves taxpayer funding of killing children before they're born would have no problem physically attacking an employee.

The employee threatened to sue, but somehow, the Billionairess Bitch coughed up the dough settle with the employee for an undisclosed amount. The employee still works for eBay.

Whitman says disputes like that occur in the workplace all the time. Yeah, right!

Here's the link:
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/23899647/de...=cmg_cntnt_rss

The report cited multiple former eBay employees the newspaper said had knowledge of the incident, although it also said that no one else witnessed it.

It said Kim was not injured, but left the company for about four months afterward. She eventually returned and is now a senior manager for corporate and executive communications.

In an e-mailed statement to the Times, Kim said she and Whitman had overcome their differences.

"Yes, we had an unfortunate incident, but we resolved it in a way that speaks well for her and for eBay," Kim told the newspaper. "And ultimately, I came back to the company, which is not something I had to do."
    Looks like a non-issue to me.

One note Mike has been posting this crap lately about Whitman. I suspect that if he doesn't learn to sing more that one song I going to consider him a spammer and treat his posts accordingly.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Mikey won't like it , he hates everything!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    One note Mike has been posting this crap lately about Whitman. I suspect that if he doesn't learn to sing more that one song I going to consider him a spammer and treat his posts accordingly.
    Exactly. Anyone who is hoping for California to be ruined by a second Moonbeam Brown term as govenor is not only an ignorant fool but is also suffering from terminal Rectal-Cranium Insertion Syndrome and does not deserve to be seen....Bye Bye Asshole 128, you will not be missed.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Just make sure that you go out and vote for Marco Rubio this November. I only support REAL conservatives, like Marco Rubio, Sharron Angle and Nikki Haley. Meg Whitman is nothing more than a self-serving Billionairess Bitch and I stand by everything I posted about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Looks like a non-issue to me.
    I have to agree.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    Meg Whitman is nothing more than a self-serving Billionairess Bitch and I stand by everything I posted about her.
    But in this thread, you haven't made your point. Workplace altercations are common, mediation to resolve them is common, happy settlements are common - so what's your point with this article?

Quote Originally Posted by mike128 View Post
    You can call me whatever you want. I don't care. Just make sure that you go out and vote for Marco Rubio this November. I only support REAL conservatives, like Marco Rubio, Sharron Angle and Nikki Haley. Meg Whitman is nothing more than a self-serving Billionairess Bitch and I stand by everything I posted about her.
    Okay , am I straight on this, you don't like her? Don't hold back, tell us how you feel son.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Okay , am I straight on this, you don't like her? Don't hold back, tell us how you feel son.
    Basically, I'm sick and tired of RINOs infiltrating the Republican Party, and telling people like me that we have 'nowhere else to go' on Election Day. Arlen Specter is the best example of this. I'm sure he feels more comfortable now that he is back with the DemocRATS, where he belongs. Sue Collins, Olympia Snowe and Charlie Crist are also self-serving liberal phonies.

It's time to stop voting for the 'lesser of two evils' and cleanse the Republican Party of the liberal phonies, once and for all.

What's the point of the Republican candidate winning, if they are going to govern like a DemocRAT anyway??